Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Was kicked this afternoon

• Golden-Eagle
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #27634 by Golden-Eagle
Was kicked this afternoon was created by Golden-Eagle
EDIT: This is NOT a ban-appeal but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it.
d7c7109762184d71951e6260387aa0bf
Golden-Eagle

Map:Kashan Desert
I was in stationary AA at North Village and I was MEC

Hi, last time I was online since this post I was kicked for shooting AA into main, according to "squires990".
My side of the story is this: I saw a kiowa flying over towards me, now I wasn't sure if it was out of main base yet so I just waited. Few seconds later a Hellfire missile gets fired killing the tow crew next to me. So I thought they were out of DOD now since they are engaging, so I fired a couple missiles too and I believe according to a spotter it was a hit however they still made it to main. A couple minutes later I was kicked.

I just also looked at the map gallery and it looks like when I shot the missile they would have been on the edge of DOD if not outside of it. However obviously the missile takes a bit to travel and they were heading to main after their engagement, so they felt the hit way closer to their base.

The point of this post is mainly to get this rule clarified so hopefully it wouldn't happen again.

The following image shows approximate emplacement location, approximate Kiowa location when hellfires and AA missiles were fired and approximate location of impact.

imgur.com/a/fQBANc3
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Golden-Eagle.
  • Golden-Eagle
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #27689 by Golden-Eagle
Replied by Golden-Eagle on topic Was kicked this afternoon
Any admins able to talk about this?
More
3 years 11 months ago #27691 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Was kicked this afternoon
What is there to talk about?

Don't engage DOD.

4.1 Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits.
4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.
People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds