Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

BAN APPEAL

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #27827 by Marko
BAN APPEAL was created by Marko
Hi
i was banned, i think, for using weapons inside the main base. I did not know about that rule, i am relatively new to PR and would be very grateful if you unbaned me. The ban happened about 20 min ago. I really enjoy playing on your server and I wish you see this as soon as possible. My ingame name is [25 - A] LordOfHunting. Acc ID is : 86d5c3190ff34d7eb9d2fdcc0f8e8423

Thank you in advance
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Marko.
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #27853 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic BAN APPEAL
I banned you for using your LAT kit against vehicles in main.

What reason would someone have for sabotaging their team's gear? Perhaps you might clarify that please?

Read the rules and tell me what other things might cause you to be banned.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by fenneclat.
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #27854 by Marko
Replied by Marko on topic BAN APPEAL
I am pretty sure i was a grenadier when you banned me. Most definetly sure i was a grenadier because that was the only role i could take in the squad, other than the rifleman kit.

The round was ending and everyone was messing around in main base, because our tickets were bleeding and it as only a minute away from draining to a 0. I admit i was shooting a few rounds from my rifle grenade launcher but I do not rememer having a LAT at all. I once again apologize for even firing a shot in main, as i said, I am new to the game and didnt know about the rules. I have only found them once i was banned and directed to your web site. I am sure i didnt fire at our vehicles.

I hope you understand that i truly did NOT intent to sabotage our team, nor to disrespect. I think highly of your server and have enjoyed playing on it for the short time I have spent playing PR

P.S. I remeber picking up a LAT kit and firing a round into a HESCO bunker (for range testing purpose), but there were NO vehicles around at all. I sincerely apologize for that
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Marko.
More
3 years 10 months ago #27855 by fenneclat
Read the rules and tell me what other things might cause you to be banned.
More
3 years 10 months ago #27856 by Marko
Replied by Marko on topic BAN APPEAL
I honestly don't see anything else that might have caused my ban. Other than before mentioned shooting in main, i have one nothing else against the rules, as far as i remember. If you think i broke some other rules, please let me know, but i don't think i have
More
3 years 10 months ago #27857 by fenneclat
Your ban has been lifted.

Now go get some. GLHF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marko
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds