The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Settlement

• DrDolf
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #27912 by DrDolf
Ban Settlement was created by DrDolf
Hey Ho,

obviously I have been banned, rightfully so, and now after I waited for a week I am here to apologize.

So there was this Pilot who needed to respawn, so someone TK'ed him. After others made a few jokes I said "Grab the keys, N-Word", and promptly got the warning to stop with racist speech. I'm not trying to justify what I did, It was 2 or 3am (?) and I was hella stoned and loaded after a long shitty workday, I just read 'Ban' and went 100%, repeating the N-word and being disrespectful to the Admin, because I thought I was already banned.

I don't think I know the Admin(s) that where present, as an adult I just wanted to come here and say it as it is: I fucked up, it wasn't only what I said, but how and to who I said it, and you're absolutely right if you say you're taking the necessary steps to ensure that something like that won't happen again.

Now I'm here saying I'm sorry for disrespecting you and not complying with the rules, and I'm asking you to consider lifting my ban, as I will promise to create a new account and to never show this character again. I'm a newb who needs to be taught a lesson, and I now learned the hard way that HOG takes good care of it's community and that their admins have a lot more to deal with than being SL.

I'm sorry, lesson learned. :dry:
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 10 months ago #27913 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Settlement
2 week ban from time of appeal. bump this thread in 2 weeks and ban will be lifted
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #27916 by Bonecrusher
Replied by Bonecrusher on topic Ban Settlement
I am the one who banned you. Your description of events is accurate. Please understand that you were banned for what you said, not because you said it to an admin.

I hope the way you presented yourself at that moment is not a representation of your true character, and that after serving your time, you can be a positive member of the community.

I have been told that you are a good player.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Bonecrusher.
  • DrDolf
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #27979 by DrDolf
Replied by DrDolf on topic Ban Settlement
Aloa,

2 weeks 5 minutes later, Pvt. Dr. A. Dolf is reporting for duty.

Again, I want to apologize to Bonecrusher and everyone that was present. I'm still feeling ashamed, my autism peaked that day.

Dolf.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by DrDolf.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 10 months ago #27980 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Settlement
ban lifted
  • DrDolf
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #27981 by DrDolf
Replied by DrDolf on topic Ban Settlement
I appreciate it, guys. Thanks. See ya on the battlefield.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds