Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I Got Banned For Typing N Word in SQ Chat But ..

More
3 years 10 months ago #28023 by DUB
Hash Key : e537f736106c4c7e8b7e82d2ad1d3730
First i was playing trans in operation thunder BETA then a guy hoped into my squad called ( Bear Foxthroth ) something like that dont remember he started spamming the N word in the mumble and i told him to stop then he written it in the SQ chat and i tried kicking him many times and he rejoin then i locked the sq but he hoped into my mumble and started harrasing me all the time and told me if u let me in the SQ and type the N word in chat with me ill leave you alone . but i told him admin well know it and well ban us BUT he Said the he know all admins and started saying names so i believed him then typed it and suddenly he got ban then i realised i felt into the trap so could you please unban me and make sure this guy still get banned .

also everytime the round ends he keep saying the N word in the local chat by the ending screen but no admin banned him at these moments so pls unban me and make sure to keep him ban cause he LOVE TO SPAM THE N WORD !
More
3 years 10 months ago #28026 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic I Got Banned For Typing N Word in SQ Chat But ..
2 month ban. come back 8/19/20

The Shaniest of the quas
Attachments:
More
3 years 10 months ago #28031 by DUB
Replied by DUB on topic i know
iknow he told me to go and type !r and type all of that by i typed !v insted casue i didnt want to get ban i did what he said i tried to fake it so he fucks off but i got
ban anyways and im sorry my mistake i should have reported this guy but i believed him and im So Sorry. i well not believe this kind of people anymore im so sorry again please unban
More
3 years 10 months ago #28032 by DUB
and i wanted to say too that he faked everything about being an old admin in hog and being a friend of all admins and some fake stuff . im should havent believed this guys sorry again
More
3 years 9 months ago #28060 by DUB
2 Month ban ? oh com 'on man that's a long ban for a stupid reason . Also i have a point that i didnt even spell the word or type it in local no one saw it at all except for the guy who told me to type it and this messages there u sent was an accident , yes it an accident i think ur not gonna believe that but , when i saw the guy got ban i tried deleting all messages and it was a long sentence so took a bit of time then i saw that there's nothing on the screen and said ok thats fine but when i pressed enter there was unshowed part of the messages that i didnt see u know when you delete a long sentence a bit of it well stay hidden so i should keep spamming the delete arrow but i didnt know that and the evidence for this that this messages up there isnt completed u see at the end of it theres a B and nothing else . So hopefully you believe that i didnt do anything wrong i didnt spell the word or type it on local or typed it in front of someone else except for that bastard no single human saw me typing the word so I apologize for this mistake, please forgive me and I will not do that type of stuff again ill just tell u about it and i well not trust this type of people .

Im So So , Sorry about this plesae forgive me mr.admin
More
3 years 9 months ago #28062 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic I Got Banned For Typing N Word in SQ Chat But ..
Minimum ban for racism is one month.come back one month from when this post was made

The Shaniest of the quas
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds