Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for potential TK on cache via grenade?

• Redjack
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #28039 by Redjack
Hi, yesterday I was permanently banned and according to a friend the reason for this was because I might have TK'ed a cache.

We were playing Fallujah, I was killed on the cache, spawned back in on a nearby FOB and rushed back to the cache in order to try and save it, as I approached the cache a dead friendly called on local saying a breacher was on the cache and that I should nade it.

I tried nading the cache room but my grenade throw skills are equal to the freethrow skills of Shaq and instead of nading the cache room it bounced off the wall and killed me instead, so it didn't even land in the cache room. However the nade killed me at the same time the cache exploded, which I thought had happend because of the enemy breacher ( which I also saw running out of the cache room ).

I don't know for the life of me how the game registered the cache was destroyed by me... I hope there is a battletracker or something that can prove my innocence.

In game name: -RedJack-
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Redjack. Reason: Typo
More
3 years 9 months ago #28046 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Banned for potential TK on cache via grenade?
[2020-06-19 19:49] !BAN performed by 'DENCH ploxdead' on ' -RedJack-': tking cache

Wait for banning admin to respond
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redjack
  • Redjack
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #28063 by Redjack
Replied by Redjack on topic Banned for potential TK on cache via grenade?
Since I don't know if Ploxdead is an active member on the forum and if he checks out ban appeals from everyone he may ban, I looked up the battletracker myself:

br.hogclangaming.com/pr1/ > File = 19-Jun-2020 19:50 3353606

Around the 1:03 mark you will see the exact event taking place as I described in my earlier post ( north cache T-building ), I believe there is absolutely no reason to suspect me from TKing the cache, it just seems like a random bug in the game, I hope an admin can check it out.

On that note I do think it's unfortunate that people get permanently banned even after 5+ years of playing without being known as a troll, the community is already small as it is, and these types of actions will only make it smaller.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 9 months ago #28069 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned for potential TK on cache via grenade?
Admin has failed to respond.

Ban lifted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redjack
More
3 years 9 months ago #28081 by Ploxdead
Replied by Ploxdead on topic Banned for potential TK on cache via grenade?
Apologies for the delayed reply. I tried replying almost a week ago but the website went down as i was typing the response. Life got in the way and it slipped my mind untill just now.

PR being PR that shouldnt have been a TK.
I see that you are already unbanned.

Hope to see you on the battlefield again in the future.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds