Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I'm discusted by the HOG admins stuff

More
3 years 9 months ago #28064 by KOVA
So i was playing Barracuda today (chinese vs usa modern map) and spawned on the fob and took sniper kit. Then dude named FHN01 or FNH01 started shooting on me even i said five times friendly fire exactly on the FOB. I reported that to armsoff and other admin and nothing happened ofc. I got revived by the friendly medic on the fob and i was looking for the FHN01 dude who tk me for the kit. After i came to him and asked him why he did it he started ro shooting at me and i shoot back and TK the guy and took my kit back, then i got kicked or banned from the server. admins didn't even warned me orr something they just kicked me, tnx morons (this goes for the armoff and other admins i forgot his name :) now i know why are people angry about your admins :)) (other admins dont me offended this is just for them) now unbann me or i can easily change ip adress and my acc and play but i want this to be fair.
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #28065 by camo
Replied by camo on topic I'm discusted by the HOG admins stuff
It was only a kick don't get so excited.

I saw FNH01 tk you for a kit, I warned him to return it, I went away for about a minute or two and came back to see you'd taken it into your own hands with 3 teamkills so i gave you a kick. You rejoined.

In the future just keep reporting away until something is done, teamkilling half a squad over your precious sniper kit won't win you many favours.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by camo.
More
3 years 9 months ago #28066 by KOVA
Replied by KOVA on topic I'm discusted by the HOG admins stuff
If you saw it then why didn't you kicked him for that? I had sniper and TK somebody, btw dude didnt had mic either. so double no rule. I tk him and friendly cause they started shooting on me after i asked why he TK me in the first place, ofc i'm going to take those things in my hands since you dont shit to stop him
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds