Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• deathzerver
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #28272 by deathzerver
Ban Appeal was created by deathzerver
hi good morning po i was playing with my friends last thursday and i was kicked twice i dont know the reason and when i tried yesterday friday my account was still banned please help

my in game name is DICKTATOR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 8 months ago #28276 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
You had an infantry squad locked you got several warnings and kept it locked. You got kicked for locked squad and came back and locked it again....so then u got banned.
Read the rules please.

[2020-07-29 22:17] !WARN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '8=D(i) Dicktator': Open your locked squad!

[2020-07-29 22:17] !WARN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '8=D(i) Dicktator': Open your locked squad!

[2020-07-29 22:18] !WARN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '8=D(i) Dicktator': Open your locked squad!

[2020-07-29 22:18] !KICK performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '8=D(i) Dicktator': Open your locked squad!

[2020-07-29 22:36] !BAN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '8=D(i) Dicktator': Open your locked squad!
  • deathzerver
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #28285 by deathzerver
Replied by deathzerver on topic Ban Appeal
im sorry we are planning to play sniper marksman trio that is why my friends keep telling me to lock the squad when i unlock it
ill keep this as a lesson please unban i wont make the same mistake twice please im sorrry
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds