Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

BAN APPEAL FOR JTAC-POP

• vanillapop
  • Topic Author
  • hey im an admin on VG and crash trans sometimes.
More
3 years 7 months ago #28301 by vanillapop
BAN APPEAL FOR JTAC-POP was created by vanillapop
I was playing on Ia Drang today when me and a team mate saw an enemy run into a bush we decided to frag it and as we were some other players rushed in, non died and they started to rage all over comms and chat, a minute later i get gunned down and the player starts to laugh and act cringy. i respawn and he walks up to me and says how bout you dont throw frags at us next time, to which i rage and frag him leading to my ban. i reported the player twice before i fragged him and he walked scott free. revenge tking is a bad look i know it, but when you report someone and no one cares just made me angry.

bellow is a link the whole or-deal i captured.

More
3 years 7 months ago #28302 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic BAN APPEAL FOR JTAC-POP
Ban lifted and banned the other guy. May have just missed the reports - keep reporting dont revenge
  • vanillapop
  • Topic Author
  • hey im an admin on VG and crash trans sometimes.
More
3 years 7 months ago #28303 by vanillapop
Replied by vanillapop on topic BAN APPEAL FOR JTAC-POP
thank you :)
More
3 years 7 months ago #28304 by Ryan Turner
Replied by Ryan Turner on topic BAN APPEAL FOR JTAC-POP
When himself and their squad keeps throwing grenades to bushes on purpose and keep blaming it on "Mines", when I remember, MINES don't fly from a hand, without a pin nor a levar towards a friendly. We kept warning them to stop, and excuse me, stop the bullshiet of grenades onto to friendlies.
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #28306 by Ryan Turner
Replied by Ryan Turner on topic BAN APPEAL FOR JTAC-POP
While on the subject at hand, those "mines" my Squad mates step on weren't even marked, those 3 mine markers between your squad and our squad, was the mines i got from Flankers' kit when he died as a Sniper about 5-6 respawns after we started getting fragged by JTAC, he also doesn't show the remaining of the round, where himself throws a grenade at us, on purpose.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Ryan Turner.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds