More
3 years 4 months ago #28501 by Duster421
Duster Ban Appeal was created by Duster421
Tag - Duster-420
Map : Pavlosk Bay
Reason : DOD kill
Ban Time : Permanent
When : 2 Months ago

After taking 2 months off I want to make amends to the hog Administration and First off i want to apologize for a few things that happened after the ban occured. I want to apologize to Shrapknoll firstly, I am sorry for Harrassing you in Discord and in Game and any Slander that was said. I also want to apologize to HOG Clan in general for the FCV vs HOG thread and any admins that were offended by it. I truly overstepped boundarys in un civil ways and Truly want to apologize to you all. A boundary is how this all started 2 months ago.......

2 Months ago on Pavlosk bay, I was in CAS on US Side flying the harrier and Joovy was flying hind on Russian side. The first set of CAS birds go up 20 mins in and after a 2 minute patrol I find the hind flying over East beach low and Reck him hard with a quick burst from main cannon. After this Joovy Raged in chat because he died so fast. 20 minutes go by and Joovy gets another hind. But this time he hovers over russian main in DOD at 800 not visibile from ground. At this point in the round I was Orbiting the map at about 1000 in a counter clockwise strike force pattern waiting on lasers from my foward observer. I see the hind hovering and recognize it was in DOD. I made Several passes to confirm DOD zone and stayed in visual range for about 5 minutes. At this point I see the hind lurch forward backing in and out of DOD almost tempting me to kill it. On one occasion Joovy took the hind out of DOD by 2 grids and then Fell back and on this occassion I shot him down indside the DOD mis calculating the grid up at 1000 feet.

I also want to state I spoke to Joovy the hind pilot who died in DOD and he even stated he was trying to get me banned for a DOD kill on purpose because I rekt him so hard on his first flight earlier that round.

After this happened i was given a 2 week Cas ban instead of Permanent which was much appreciated but I did not abide to the CAS ban and my bad was transfered to Permanent after I was caught trying to fly CAS on Kokan. I apologize for this as well.

I want to apologize once more and I can only hope to be more Honorable in the future.
More
3 years 4 months ago #28513 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Duster Ban Appeal
I appreciate the tenacity in the face of overwhelming odds.

Are you seeking treatment for your condition?
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
More
3 years 4 months ago #28519 by Duster421
Replied by Duster421 on topic Duster Ban Appeal
"Overwhelming odds" for a Accidental DOD zone kill ? You really adding that Steven Spielberg type dramatical phrase for a simple accident.?

We wouldnt be here if you guys would change your Permanent ban rule for accidental DOD zone kills to 3 hour temp or at least take action to investigate how Severe it was to determine a permanent ban. You can check tracker and tell it was an accident opposed from someone who would bomb the Base inside the walls where vehicles and troops spawn.

Keep in mind my DOD kill was an accident on the very Edge of DOD.

A Justified DOD Permanent Ban would be : Inside the base walls intentionally atacking/Bombing where vehicles and troops spawn inside the main.

I believe I deserved a 3 Hour Temp ban for accidental Outer Edges of DOD.

All I can say is I been here for since 2008 , 12 years playing the game, Mistakes happen and I willl strive to do better in the future.
More
3 years 4 months ago #28520 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Duster Ban Appeal
You have a dozen bans for the same reason. This isn't a 'simple accident' its a pattern. You don't respect HOG's rules. In your own words "you tried to cuck me from CAS, like a control freak or some shit and that aint right".

It's not right that I enforce the rules?

Every time you get banned it's all mea culpa, and every time you're back to the same behavior.

You were high and mighty when FCV came around, and now you only appeal when HOG is popped. I'm not interested in giving you another chance to break the rules. Fool me once kinda thing you know?

Denied.
More
3 years 4 months ago #28521 by Duster421
Replied by Duster421 on topic Duster Ban Appeal
It is right you enforce the rules bro dont get me wrong im just saying Determine from which is blatant Base rape and to which is accidental outer edge DOD kill wouldnt you agree?

It was a simple accident bro and not a pattern this was nothing Major . I already apologized to you for the things said in discord bro....

Also I put this appeal in a week ago because Souki advised me too ( At the time he said (" HOG will unban you bro it was just accidental DOD" ). He also wanted to see me come back to form some kind of Unity among players between FCV and HOG and also HOG was De popped at the time when me and him spoke on FCV and I made my ban appeal.

Everyone makes mistakes shrap, you gonna sit here and tell me your perfect? What else can i say.... Im a legit team player and always play by the rules and you want to Ban me for life. put yourself in my shoes for a second bro and tell me if thats right...
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #28523 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Duster Ban Appeal
Denied. Bro. We are perfectly fine with our "shit server"
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Deleted.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds