Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Duster Ban Appeal

More
3 years 5 months ago #28524 by Duster421
Replied by Duster421 on topic Duster Ban Appeal
Where in the rules does it say we cant call the server "Shit"

Mind you I was heated after being banned for an accident when I said that....
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #28525 by Duster421
I think I can push this appeal along if I can get some witnesses of Character to post here to back me up. These 10 players may suffice if not please exchange or list substitutes.

Absolution
Hollywood
Swatius
Graysun
Souki
Warfighter1021
Serpo
IdontPanicAlot
SubMox
GXRetro

All of these players are my homies / dear friends who I play with weekly for the last 10 years and who can also vouch for me as a good all around legit player / non troll type of dude.

I will attempt to seach them out and have them come here and post on my behalf . Deal ?
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Duster421.
More
3 years 5 months ago #28563 by Duster421
A reference from =MERK= Dr.WANKENSTIEN about 2 months ago. I was AFK on my couch smoking weed when I heard Wankenstien Join my squad and start speaking to AUX Submox on who the best CAS pilots are teamwork wise and what he said really hit me in the feels.

Dr Wankenstien speaking to SubMox said : "Out of all the CAS pilots I think Duster is the best because when I'm Running Mortars and my pits are getting over run and I Call him he never says No to saving my ass and all the other pilots are usually too scared but Duster has no Fear. And hes saved me and my mortars over a Dozen times. Whether it be 4 jeeps or 20 foot mobiles Duster always comes to save the day and clear the Charlie out of the wire. "

You can verify this story with =Merk= Wankenstien and with AuX Submox.

After I heard this I almost shed a tear because this describes what kind of player I am, Always anxious to help the team but sometimes over anxious and running into DOD borders.

With that said all I Can do is offer my apologies and condolences once more and hope we can progress into a more unified future.
  • =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #28568 by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
Replied by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN on topic Duster Ban Appeal
yes, i can vouch that duster indeed has saved my ass with his cas more times than i can name. He's always had my back when my mortars are under attack and I don't have anything bad to say about him. players like duster420 are what makes PR PR.
It wouldn't be the same game without these personalities love them or hate them they are the foundations of this community. We need more experienced players. Lots of newbs lately and not in a good way. I think you should let him play. :)
I dont know maybe its just me but this is how i envision duster420 would look like in person
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Duster421
More
3 years 4 months ago #28569 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Duster Ban Appeal
Duster is a good guy, he's been around the PR community for as long as I can remember and I believe he should be granted a second chance. I remember when I started playing PR around 9 months ago, like everyone else who starts off I was lost and just trying my best to not get in people's way. Although intimidating at first, I stuck around and was encouraged by the numerous seasoned players such as Duster. When I was ready to expand beyond just being a medic, Duster showed me how to fly. Yes I was rusty at first, and yes I did crash here and there, but through it all Duster was there and encouraged me to keep going. Now I can call myself an experienced trans pilot, something not all PR players are able to say. As we all know PR is on its last legs and we need players like Duster not only bring in new players, but to encourage them to continue and learn. I believe this is the only method viable if we wish to continue playing this game we all love.

Thanks,

Harambe'sButt.
More
3 years 4 months ago #28570 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Duster Ban Appeal
I vouch for Duster, he is a good player and could help the community he was one of the first people to teach me how to fly and I remember one of the first times I was flying I flipped my chopper on Muttrah and Duster came and helped me unflip it cause I didn't know how to. People can heated sometimes and especially in assets because it is very frustrating and I've seen him teach many other new players and I think that he should be unbanned because he is good for the community.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds