Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal Quality

• Quality
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28703 by Quality
Ban Appeal Quality was created by Quality
What kind of Micky mouse admins does HOG have? Someone made a squad name Ching Chong and they were asked to disbanded so I typed "What is wrong with Ching Chong?" and I got banned. I work with someone and her name is Ching Chong. Before you think everything is offensive learn the culture. Please unban me.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28704 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal Quality
Your talking to someone who lives that culture. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. It was a temp ban but I'll upgrade it to a week.
  • Quality
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28705 by Quality
Replied by Quality on topic Ban Appeal Quality
How can an offensive word be someone's name? If you didn't ban me I was going to explain in chat I work with a woman from China and her name is Ching Ni Cherry Chong and not to think everything is offensive. This is ridiculous. I asked a question and got ban.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28706 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal Quality
I'll unban you, but you must know having ching chong on map with china as a side is clearly done with derogatory intentions.
  • Quality
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28707 by Quality
Replied by Quality on topic Ban Appeal Quality
I wasn't even the one that made the squad. I know better than that. Really? I simply asked a question then instantly got banned. No reasoning, nothing. I solely believe a rational conversation could have cleared everything up. That's my coworker's name. If I had behaved ignorantly after that then, by all means, ban me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=GeneralMenace
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds