Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

AUSTRALOPHITECUS BAN APPEALS

• AUSTRALOPHITECUS
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #28859 by AUSTRALOPHITECUS
AUSTRALOPHITECUS BAN APPEALS was created by AUSTRALOPHITECUS
On 07/01/2021 I was banned from the server for TRYING TO PLAY, because an imbecile was with the ONLY available squad ALONE and kicking me for nothing and when I tried to re-enter, I was banned. Check the logs and BE CAREFUL before banning that way. Apparently I was banned for trying to PLAY. THE ONLY FREE SQUAD, was that of a guy who was ALONE in the squad and kicking me for no reason. Being that, if I don't join a squad I will be kicked. How to proceed? Get kicked every 5 minutes because the frustrated with life wants to play alone in a cooperative game?
So far I don't even know what I was banned for, the ONLY THING I DID, was getting into a squad so as not to get kicked.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by AUSTRALOPHITECUS. Reason: Because i can.
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #28860 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic AUSTRALOPHITECUS BAN APPEALS
Ban lifted, that SL granderslice is banned pending a discussion with him regarding this.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Deleted.
More
3 years 2 months ago #28861 by granderslice
Replied by granderslice on topic AUSTRALOPHITECUS BAN APPEALS
He joined my squad, I asked if he had a mic, no response, so I kicked him. I can kick any player from my squad for any reason. These are YOUR rules, not mine.
More
3 years 2 months ago #28862 by granderslice
Here is the rule, in case you forgot:
2.7 Squad leaders are in charge and have full control of their squad, if they do not want you in their squad they can remove you for any reason. Don’t be a pest, if kicked from squad, go find another one.
More
3 years 2 months ago #28863 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic AUSTRALOPHITECUS BAN APPEALS
Franly speaking, you're not being a team player, if other squads are full and you are an empty squad. In fact I'd count you as freekitting if you're kicking other people from your one person squad.

That's much worse than a 2.7
More
3 years 2 months ago #28864 by granderslice
He joined my squad with no mic, typed in team chat that I was "gay" for kicking him without a mic, I kicked him again and again because he kept joining and I get banned? Meanwhile, players have locked squads (so he couldn't join).
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds