The forum is in read only mode.

Danesh_italiano Ban Appeal

• Danesh_italiano
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28891 by Danesh_italiano
Danesh_italiano Ban Appeal was created by Danesh_italiano
Hi,

Got banned minutes ago for being toxic and ghosting. Can i have proof of being toxic and ghosting?
Before ban, I said that one guy from my team that uses map hacker got HAT + Truck. In any moment i said his location or anything else... Just that he is a hacker with map hacker and that he got HAT + Truck...

I have opened a topic here with videos proving that he is hacking: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/projec...ort-aphextwin-hacker

So, apparently he was banned on HOG for hacking but got unbanned. (not sure, cant confirm).

10Q.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28893 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Danesh_italiano Ban Appeal
You're no longer permitted on HOG services due to your pattern of being toxic, as in the past. Hoping you changed over the years, but sadly that is not the case. Have a nice day.
  • Danesh_italiano
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #28896 by Danesh_italiano
Replied by Danesh_italiano on topic Danesh_italiano Ban Appeal
Can you post any proof please?

The only time when i got banned on hog years ago was when i said to haley to ban himself for playing same maps over and over (with was a fact at that time).

BUT, i said that because in that time, haley said he was going to ban the admin who kept playing same maps and ironically, he was putting the same maps... this is why i IRONICALLY said to ban him self....

10Q

Edit: As i know how HOW "operates", i stopped "complaining" about hog decisions long time ago and basically i just join and play. (with some exceptions, of course)
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Danesh_italiano.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28897 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Danesh_italiano Ban Appeal
I'm sorry, this isn't a really meant to be a back and forth.

And I highly doubt you think this is toxic, but we do as it effects other players.

[10:45:32 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: why US got 2 vehuicles with big PP and we dont? NICE BALANC!
FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: they take 1 min to get in the flag. Nazi takes 3 min
[10:46:29 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: they take 1 min to get in the flag. Nazi takes 3 min
[11:04:52 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: amosted wipednyall
[11:11:04 TEAM 1] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: our tenk have big PP but hes gay. he dont want to fuck muric
[16:42:33 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: why utd not carying anymore? :/
[18:16:08 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: soo.. no revoting cose we played beirut 6 maps ago?
[18:17:30 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: still played today :/
[14:05:18 TEAM 2] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: aimbot working guf
[15:31:36 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: why apex not banned again? :/
[07:40:41 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: just to MEC team know, we have a hacker on our team...
[07:41:13 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: and hes using HAT.. (with mp hack) grande KEKO :DDDDDDD
[17:16:47 GLOBAL] FUUUUU Danesh_italiano: stop hakin BTR

Layered on with your demeanor in the general community, you're toxic and attract drama and problems more than others.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds