Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I was banned for being nice ?

More
3 years 2 months ago #28948 by Faul
I was banned for being nice ? was created by Faul
Wassup I was playing with a friend and he call me my nigga, i'am black and i say on voip wassup my nigga and for this i got a permanent ban i didn't know you guys was so sensitive about the N' word i know some players are racist and toxic, but c'mon let's use some common sense here, my nigga = permanent ban ? the admin really think this is a reason for ban permanently a player who is just having fun and playing with friends without being toxic without doing anything to deserve a ban
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
3 years 2 months ago #28951 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic I was banned for being nice ?
In Game Name & Hash

=HOG= Rageblade
More
3 years 2 months ago #28956 by Faul
Replied by Faul on topic I was banned for being nice ?
Hashtag: 882f665437d447fbbe9ccaef6e0ec7b9 Name: Skozz
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #28957 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic I was banned for being nice ?
Racial terms are not allowed regardless of skin color on our severs. Even if was friendly or malicious, someone could have heard you, taken it the wrong way and stirred up more issues. We do not tolerate any sort of racist terminology regardless of the intent of the usage.
More
3 years 2 months ago #28958 by Faul
Okay, I understand it is part of the server rules, I will not say the N word anymore, will I at least be disbaned?
More
3 years 2 months ago #28974 by Faul
I still don't understand why I was banned, I thought the adm's job was to ban the right people to keep the community healthy, I was literally banned for for speaking friendly with my friend, I didn't even realize this nonsense about N Word I was just having fun playing with my friend, i'll ask you to review my case i play in this server for years and i was never been banned not even kicked,I never acted like an asshole to anyone I always respected all other players I'm still trying to understand why the adm banned permanently.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds