The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal Viktor(Sata)

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #29176 by Victor
Ban Appeal Viktor(Sata) was created by Victor
Hello there.

I was banned today on the Falkland(night) map for thrown a grenade on the main base. All the FOBs were destroyed and the trans was unavailable, so I admit I wasn't playing the objective, putting triggered flare on the ground and waiting for the game to be over before getting banned. The thing is that I did not saw that there was a grenade on my hand due to the darkness of the map and I did throw by a miss click (and not planting the flare thing on the ground anymore as I was standing) after realizing that I was throwing a grenade I even try to throw it away, but couldn't, I said sorry on chat and tried to heal the people injured just after it.

I started PR in 2010 and came back to play in quarantine in July/2020 mostly because it's the only place I found to speak and practice my English, I dont even play on my country server. Who played with me, including HOG members and Admins, knows that I do not troll or do griefing. I will be available on HOG Discord for some hours if you guys have any questions.

Nick: Viktor (Sata)
ID: 5d01098ff55b4217b444ede8d5c7cd12
More
3 years 1 month ago #29178 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal Viktor(Sata)
ban lifted, please take a look at rules page again for a refresher
  • Victor
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #29180 by Victor
Replied by Victor on topic Ban Appeal Viktor(Sata)
I will do, thx
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds