• asdasd
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #29275 by asdasd
BAN APPEAL was created by asdasd
Username: KamuKrajstus
CD hash: 784854ee2e4f41849bf858ed28142557
Time of ban:  14. 3. 2021 
Reason for ban: Caling FuRY23 who was flying cas huey on Jabal Al Burj a braindead mongoloid idiot who fiddles his own mother, after he strafed my squad and our TOW two times in a timespan of 30 seconds with the huey cas on all squadleader chat. He had a slow aproach strafed once, slowly went away despite teamkill notifications, got another 15 second aproach and did it again. The reason why i find it unaceptable is because we were not close to enemy positions and we had a fob near and him not registering the teamkills two times was annoying, him not even saying sorry.

I could have been more elegant and just called him a successful exhibit of a evolutionary misadentures. 

KamuKrajstus

More
3 years 1 month ago #29277 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic BAN APPEAL
Yeah, if you were patient you would have gotten the crates. Trans was not your squad, you were not priority. Cant tell them what to do, you are not the only one in game, cant yell on SQ chat the whole time, cant insult players like that.

This is a team player based game, learn that and some manners too, just for real life purpose.

Cheers
  • asdasd
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #29279 by asdasd
Replied by asdasd on topic BAN APPEAL
TL;DR: Sry for being a un sporty chap now i wont do it ever again bla bla bla...... now unban me pliz. ty. i promise but dont be hypocrite.

Hello,

What happened over here =HOG= B11TME011 was you misinterpretation a course of events and me overacting by about 50% which resulted in me getting banned. Since you misinterpreted them and i overreacted i will list them in order.

A --- My squad and me being transported to a spot where i intended to build a superfob to protect the last cap of the game.
B --- Me requesting nicely to get crates wich arived on spot and on time, but i requested more crates
C --- A idiot named FuRY23  strafed my squad and our TOW two times in a timespan of 30 seconds with the huey cas He had a slow aproach strafed once, slowly went away despite teamkill notifications, got another 15 second aproach and did it again. The reason why i find it unaceptable is because we were not close to enemy positions and we had a fob near and him not registering the teamkills two times was annoying, him not even saying sorry.
D --- I was unpleased by his performance and scolded him on squad leader chat but since you thought it was directed at you so you baned  since you thought i was being a unruly prick towards the inocent trans squad.

This is a team play based game, therefore incompetent asset whore players should lern how to check the map occasionally, learn that and some manners too, because the HOG server is ineficently ran aswell from clan stacking, ghosting, wallhacking and map troling and hence forth. Just for real life purpose realise the distinction of what server adminions are promoting before whiteknighting and promoting culture in the high class society of the internet.

Regards,
KamuKrajstus

More
3 years 1 month ago #29281 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic BAN APPEAL
Repost in this thread in 2 weeks time and the ban will be lifted.
  • Turbofox
  • There's no need to be upset
More
3 years 1 month ago #29292 by Turbofox
Replied by Turbofox on topic BAN APPEAL
The game has squad to squad chat system use that instead of spamming the whole command channel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • asdasd
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #29579 by asdasd
Replied by asdasd on topic BAN APPEAL
Hello,

Since two weeks have passed and my offence was not particularly serious i would request a unban on the servers. I dont loose my cool especially not on the internet easily, however that time was a exception, mostly because a string of mishaps comprised a perfect storm of incompetence. I should have exhibited more elegance and loosing ones cool especially on the internet for a silly video game isnt particularly noteworthy and is quite amateurish.

Regards,
KamuKrajstus
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by asdasd.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds