The forum is in read only mode.

BAN APPEAL

• asdasd
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #29581 by asdasd
Replied by asdasd on topic BAN APPEAL
Hello,

Since i didnt touch the game for the past few weeks and due to the conditions typed in the ban appeal forums i thought i was still baned as off 10th of april 2021 on HOG, but when i checked today after i have written the last post i discovered i was unbaned on HOG. I do thank for that and i do mean what i say regarding my part. However despite all of that though, it would also be more beneficial for the game that the HOG server would have been a bit better administered in some regards such as map selection and team balancing since it is somewhat superficially done in those aspects currently and the game quality reflects on that. The reason why that should be brought under more attention is that Project Reality is truely a one of a kind game that just blows its competition out of the water regardless of age. Loosing it would be silly.

Regards,
KamuKrajstus
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by asdasd.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #29582 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic BAN APPEAL
U hate the HOG server yet u play on the HOG server...."HOG server is ineficently ran aswell from clan stacking, ghosting, wallhacking and map troling and hence forth. Just for real life purpose realise the distinction of what server adminions are promoting before whiteknighting and promoting culture in the high class society of the internet"

How about you go play elsewhere....
  • asdasd
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #29583 by asdasd
Replied by asdasd on topic BAN APPEAL
As said =HOG=Haley11thACR i am greatfull for the unban. There is only 1 to 3 servers populated so there isnt exactly a choice. Either FCV or HOG. I dont dislike the HOG server i am neutral about it. Just like all of the rest. I just see room for improvement and since HOG is the most played on server it is also by default the most well organised one therefore has the best chances of improvements compared to the others.

Anyways bye
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds