Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

appeal and admin report

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29506 by gamer
appeal and admin report was created by gamer
Project Reality , Pavlovsk bay map ,about 16:40 pr time more or less in this day , I got banned.
I am now reporting admin
cuz 1st there is no reason for banning me
2nd and last he didn't warn me for what ever reason he did ban me for, I was leading 4 or 5 men in my squad , and suddenly my game froze and I got banned
I hope head admins investigate about this situation , and punish the one who banned me

NOTE : Before I got banned I was kicked cuz I teamkilled "traumabadger" cuz he was being a troll around me and my squad and he tried to steal my squad's trans truck while I was trying to discuss the plan with my squad and when I shot him -but without killing him- he got out of the trans truck and begin using abusive words that really pessed me off and I teamkilled him ,and he deserved it, after this his friend treamkilled me and I was kicked.

IN A MATTER OF FACT this "traumabadger" does have very bad personality.
cuz he was stealing our truck and when I tried to prevent him, he begin using abusive words 

A WISH: I do really hope that the admin who is inside a game dont take a report from anyone as full truth and just kick or ban the one who was reported 
I hope he investigate about the report more ,ask why he made such an action that broke a certain rule
he may be able to justify his actions

I NEED HEAD-ADMINS TO READ AND ANSWER THESE POSTS
NOT ANY OTHER ADMIN

I AM REPORTING AN ADMIN   =HOG= 2IC   TO HEAD-ADMINS FOR TEMP BANNING ME FOR NO REASON

READ MY OTHER POSTS TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE POINT

Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by gamer.
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29507 by gamer
Replied by gamer on topic appeal and admin report
thats all thank you

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29517 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic appeal and admin report
[2021-04-02 09:31] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Sexy_Saddam' on ' GAMER4495': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
[2021-04-02 09:31] !REPORT performed by ' trauma_badger': gamer4495 intentional TK
[2021-04-02 09:31] !KICK performed by '=MeRk= Sexy_Saddam' on ' GAMER4495': int tk
[2021-04-02 09:33] !REPORT performed by ' GAMER4495': trauma was trying to take my trans truck
[2021-04-02 09:34] !REPORT performed by ' GAMER4495': look out who are you kicking
[2021-04-02 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Sexy_Saddam' on ' GAMER4495': trucks are not claimable, next intentional tk will be temp ban
[2021-04-02 09:34] !REPORT performed by ' GAMER4495': what do you mean my sqd was in the mid way
[2021-04-02 09:35] !REPORT performed by ' GAMER4495': I was waiting and discussing the plan
[2021-04-02 09:35] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Sexy_Saddam' on ' GAMER4495': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
[2021-04-02 09:35] !REPORT performed by ' GAMER4495': I hope you admins stop acting the fool
[2021-04-02 09:51] !TEMPBAN performed by 'PRISM user 2ic' on ' GAMER4495': asshat, gtfo

In-game admin (Sexy_Saddam) was warning you about your rule-breaking, telling you the rules and enforcing the rules like he should.

He was being gentle about it for the moment, and warned you several times.

And you call him a fool.

You were disrupting gameplay for people and disrupting the work of admin trying to do his job.

You are an asshat, and that's why I don't regret temp banning you.

If you have a problem with a disruptive/rule-breaking player, report it to the admins, and they'll take the appropriate action.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by =HOG= 2IC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, Sexy_Saddam
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29520 by gamer
[2021-04-02 09:35] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Sexy_Saddam' on ' GAMER4495': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team

OH HOW GENTLE IS HE 
OK I ONLY REDIRECTED ''THE FOOL'' WHICH HE SAID IT FIRST
I wasn't going to say IF HE BEHAVED LIKE SOMEONE WORTHY OF RESPECT

[2021-04-02 09:51] !TEMPBAN performed by 'PRISM user 2ic' on ' GAMER4495': asshat, gtfo

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ''asshat'' oh ok for what was that for??? For redirecting ''the fool'' to Saddam who said it first
(15 min. ago) or BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT WHO HAVE SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS AND JUST WANTS TO BAN PEOPLE

I wasn't disrupting the gameplay at all
before Saddam kicked me I was discussing the plan as I said before
after I came back I only justified my position to the admin and redirected "the fool" which he said first and continued playing until you temp ban me

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29521 by gamer
I do love respect and I do love Justice that is why I came here in the first place.
But I can't respect someone who insulted me in the first place.

Admins have the right to kick or ban people for a JUST CAUSE BUT NOT INSULT THEM.

AND I WANT MY POSTS TO BE READ AND ANSWERED BY HEAD ADMINS
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29522 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic appeal and admin report
He kicked you for the intentional TK which you freely admit you did.

That was his decision.

And you come back to bug him over and over by spamming report.

He made the decision to kick you, and that's final.
There was absolutely nothing wrong about Saddam's conduct or decision making in this case. You broke the rule, and you got the consequence (light one at that).

When he tells you to shut up, stop being an idiot and just play the game, you let it go and just play the game.
Don't go around harassing and insulting admins for doing their job.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by =HOG= 2IC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sexy_Saddam
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds