The forum is in read only mode.

Banned from HOG Project reality Server

• Saracen
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 3 days ago #29604 by Saracen
I Named a squad " Nigger squad " , i am not American neither do i associate myself with racism  ,  it was only for fun between me and some friends , i did not know that the server had a rule about that , i will not do that again , i ask you to remove the ban from my profile
More
3 years 3 days ago #29605 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Banned from HOG Project reality Server
Banned for 1 month.
  • Saracen
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 3 days ago #29611 by Saracen
Replied by Saracen on topic Banned from HOG Project reality Server
i will not beg for the ban remove , but don't you think that 1 month is too much ?
More
3 years 3 days ago #29613 by Aquila^
Replied by Aquila^ on topic Banned from HOG Project reality Server
It might not be too much considering it takes 1 minute to read the rules (which are mostly representation of common sense and decency)

HoG server rules:

Section 1: GENERAL

1.1 No racist terms, words or insinuations. This is a bannable offense.

Section 2: SQUAD

2.1 Do not create squad names that are offensive, no ISIS, no hitler etc.

There is also a pinned thread on the forums. (You are not obliged to read this, but it will explain a lot how things function here)

"Note to all players: We have updated a standard operating procedure. Racism (including but not limited to slurs, insinuations, words, terms, and context) is absolutely not permitted on our services. In the last few years, we have implemented a 2 week ban on occurrences (more lenient than before actually). As of today, all occurrences, are a guaranteed 1 month ban at minimum and are more likely to be longer/permanent. Bending these rules with misspellings will result in permanent bans as well.

We realize this is a global community, and may not have the same context as those located in the U.S. We're making these changes because that is what is right. "
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= 2IC
  • Saracen
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 2 days ago #29615 by Saracen
Great !!
i can not think in a way to thank you for all of this .
  • Saracen
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 2 days ago #29617 by Saracen
As i said i will not beg , obviously the Admis are just a bunch of Hardcore Black Cock Suckers and that is why they are behaving the way they are , you can continue sucking each other off , fuck you all and fuck your stupid servers , vengence will come one day to you BASTARDS
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds