Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #30171 by Lynch
Ban Appeal was created by Lynch
I was under the influence and made a poor decision to play an inappropriate song. I strongly regret my actions I can assure you it will never happen again. Thanks for reading this and once again, sorry.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Lynch.
More
2 years 9 months ago #30173 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
cc67a6fb92ee4f678c1bedf6e3ce7df8 [GG] Lynchh rasist music banned by witek3193 (perm)

Wait for banning admin
More
2 years 9 months ago #30174 by witek3193
Replied by witek3193 on topic Ban Appeal
Hello, i'm admin who banned you. You know i hate these situations when someone is challanging my patience, checking if i can ban my friends. Yes i can. What did you expect when you were playing this kind od music right in front of me?
More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #30180 by Lynch
Replied by Lynch on topic Ban Appeal
i know it was u who banned me and i have no question about ur action since i used to be admin, i know it was ur responsiblity. To be truth when i played it, i was quite drunk and it was for my friends,haven't noticed there are other people around just for fun since i found out that vid recently, i didn't even notice u was standing 5m away until my friend said that u was right next to me and i already known wht gonna happen next. I never have any intend to challenge u or anything because i didnt even realize u were there, if that offense u then i'm really sorry. l have no question about ur ban, i just want to say sorry, i had no racist intentions whatsoever and will not repeat the same mistake ever again.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Lynch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: witek3193
More
2 years 9 months ago #30263 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
Wait another 1 week, reply to this post and we'll lift your ban
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynch
More
2 years 9 months ago #30294 by Lynch
Replied by Lynch on topic Ban Appeal
Thats better than waitting for 3 more weeks, thank u lespy
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds