Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• flatboy
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #30407 by flatboy
Replied by flatboy on topic Ban Appeal
I just used to be running close to the first flag, if I passed inside the dod it wasn't to camp, but to go around.
  • flatboy
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #30408 by flatboy
As you could see on the tracker, i was clearly rotating around 2 objectives flags, of course i was near enemy base as you should know the map was Operation thunder, the fog is like 600 alt and i was against one hind (waste everything and rtb) the only time i really flies through enemy base was for info about cas spawn. As i said before, i was already engaging enemy hind outside the DoD, if you were me, would you check the map for enemy DoD and stop pursuing the enemy cas who was running after killing your allies ?
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 9 months ago #30409 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban Appeal
What part of this rule is hard to understand? You admit to intentionally flying over enemy main, as well as admit to chasing enemy CAS into the DoD.

4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.

Stay away from enemy main/DOD.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • flatboy
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #30410 by flatboy
Perma for it, ok
More
2 years 9 months ago #30416 by Soup
Replied by Soup on topic Ban Appeal
Welcome to HOG, brother
More
2 years 9 months ago #30421 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
@Soup, this is not your ban appeal, follow forum rules, do not reply to other peoples ban appeals.

@flatboy, you've been playing for a while, you know what the rules are. Are you going to be more careful in the future?
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds