Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• =FRNT=MathySJ_ArG
More
2 years 6 months ago #31806 by =FRNT=MathySJ_ArG
Replied by =FRNT=MathySJ_ArG on topic Ban Appeal
Hello, good afternoon, I have come to appeal a ban that happened 3 or 4 months ago I do not remember well, what I do remember was the reason "racism", according to an admin who answered me the day after my ban, which in 1 month was going to be unbanned. It's possible?
More
2 years 6 months ago #31808 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
Kira you are no longer welcome on HOG servers. Appeal denied
  • =FRNT=MathySJ_ArG
More
2 years 6 months ago #31809 by =FRNT=MathySJ_ArG
Replied by =FRNT=MathySJ_ArG on topic Ban Appeal
Seriously? For being a first time and having apologized? But please men! It will not happen again, I was waiting more than 1 month for them to undo me and now it turns out not?
More
2 years 6 months ago #31810 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Ban Appeal
=FRNT=MathySJ_ArG you are posting in someone elses ban appeal. lespyd is talking to the creator of this thread. You need to make your own thread with your username and player id(hash).
  • Joseph
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31812 by Joseph
Replied by Joseph on topic Ban Appeal
Hello may i at least know why bcs i explained my situation in appeal but no one seems to did actual question they just pulled up random things i even got called almost an idiot for not knowing whats 1488, sorry for not being British or American.
I just dont get it why u have ban me when i never said anything racist.
  • Joseph
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #32231 by Joseph
Replied by Joseph on topic Ban Appeal
Hello, its me Joseph again.
I am here after month since my last appeal where i got explained and denied why i was banned for racism.

Well where do i start, yes i had name Hans Schmidt / Smith idc how u wanna to call it then i made new acc called Kira1488 wich i find out later on in the respond of my first ban appeal it was an Neo nazi moto that i DIDNT knew it was something since i am not American and we dont see these so much.

The reason i had Hans Schmidt with (SS) on start of it is that in with this name specificly i WAS playing an Gmod RP where there was something like Dark RP ( just RP but there is alot of things like gun dealers etc. ). On that server there was some WW2 German clan and i was intressted in joining and i had to use some german like name and (SS) but in that time i didnt rly carred what it is ( symbol and backstory). so i
fun fact: first time i joined server i had that (SS) in my name and i got actually told by SL to change it bcs it bannable so i changed it to Cpt.Schmidt and that was more normal name with ENG rank ofc.

And now to my final point why i am here again.
I have start more learing about the things Germans and other Facist countries did in WW2 and i feel ashamed i had something connect with it or just by reffering to it. Kira1488 meaning of the name, Kira was supposed to be a reference *sigh* yes to anime guy and that 1488 was pure random number or perhaps just reference to my brother being born 14. of April 2008.

So kinda i legit started to look at history in diffrent point of view with also fact not being able to play on ENG speaking Server but Russian instead.

P.S I hope Admin will consider that i wrote and that i mean it , i am legit sorry for this all and i hope you gonna understand, Have a great day. -Joseph

(acc ID: 0763a5e5d8d448c1852988f589d60757 )
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds