The forum is in read only mode.

ban appeals

• adrian
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31959 by adrian
ban appeals was created by adrian
Good Morning!

as i remember it's been 2 days since i got permanently banned by tk, my keyboard was really bad so the car accidentally passed the heli and blew it up and i got the ban, i'm wrong to play even with bad keyboard but i think is no reason to ban permanently,
I received a permanently unfair ban on my opinion

• adrian
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31960 by adrian
Replied by adrian on topic ban appeals
in-game name: gauchoba
  • =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Loser
More
2 years 5 months ago #31961 by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN
Replied by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN on topic ban appeals
[2021-08-17 05:52] !TEMPBAN performed by 'PRISM user justice' on ' gauchobaa': shooting lats at trans in main
[2021-08-20 08:10] !KICK performed by ' squires990' on ' gauchobaa': Asset wasting, practice before using our assets
[2021-10-21 11:05] !KICK performed by 'FIN daffugi' on ' gauchoba': Stop teamkilling!
[2021-10-21 16:18] !KICK performed by 'PRISM user justice' on ' gauchoba': you stole a CAS chopper on Kokan and crashed it two days ago...if you're new, you might want to read our server rules @ hogclangaming.com

You've been banned for messing around in main before. Taking that into consideration, I cannot believe your story about your keyboard. Why were you shooting lats in main? 

• adrian
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31962 by adrian
out of sheer boredom, there was me and some guys I met at the match waiting for apc and we were doing no harm to anyone, then i saw a car and i started to bussin and go around at very low speed, almost a soldier's walk, and then my keyboard started to turn on and off I didn't understand what happened to my keyboard and when the keyboard started to give this "bug" at that exact moment I was in front of the helicopter with the car, I know this keyboard thing sounds fake and I did it all on purpose, but I swear I didn't mean to hurt anyone or bother any staff
  • =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Loser
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #31963 by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN
Replied by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN on topic ban appeals
You got off easy when you were temp banned for shooting lats in main. I can't know if you're telling the truth or not. You were banned yesterday, not two days ago.
[2021-10-22 14:02]

I don't know you and you don't have a terribly long history, but you'll stay banned for the rest of the weekend. You can post here when the weekend is over to have your ban lifted. If this sort of thing happens again, an excuse will not save you. Take that into consideration if you ever "get bored again."
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN.
  • adrian
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31964 by adrian
Thanks man, hope you have a great weekend
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds