Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Removed from HOGS Mixed Map server

• Michael Spade
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5633 by Michael Spade
Removed from HOGS Mixed Map server was created by Michael Spade
Thank god you guys have this website up so I can vent my frustration.

I just hopped onto Mixed Maps. Sbeneh Outskirts was the map, was removed from the server at around 8:25pm by administrator PR Whatthehell (a member of sq 8's fraudulent squad).
So here's what happened. I joined the game, there was a Squad named TRANS with 8 members, after reviewing the squad's members I could clearly see that it was NOT a TRANS squad, it was an INFANTRY squad, the SL had SL kit. The members had AR/Breacher/other b.s. kits etc... Not only did this squad clearly go against every single intention TRANS squad was designed for but no members of the squad had any Transportation vehicles, such as Helicopters or Logi's. They were all on the flag named 'market"
So clearly seeing this mistake, I started a new squad, squad 9 named "ACTUAL TRANS". So that I could take it on myself to provide the team with the Supplies and Transportation that TRANS Squad is supposed to offer.
After long dialogue with the teams COMMANDER I was appointed by the commander to send crates to Sq 6 as they were desperately begging for crates. Begging because the sq 8 'TRANS' squad was not fulfilling their intended purpose.
I spawned at Main and grabbed the chopper. Where PR Whatthehell demanded that I hand the asset over to him. I told him that I was the real TRANS squad and I was going to fly crates. balls-busting with his own Admin Power-trip he threatened me to exit the chopper or he'd ban ME! FOR TRYING TO HELP THE TEAM! WHILE HE WAS IN HIS FAKE TRANS SQUAD. I told him no because I was going to help our team and obey my commanders orders.

Obviously he removed me.
Seriously the 2nd time I've been removed from HOGS for the stupidest reasons. I'm tired of it and the administrators need to actually heed responsibility to their own rules and not hypocritically smite us, common, helping players for doing what's right.
CD Key: abe2f116530bb1b036c655f4af3c5fc5
In game username: [EASY] Lt_Winters
Time of incident: 8:25pm
Administrator responsible: PR Whatthehell
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Michael Spade. Reason: Profanity and excessive anger towards PR whatthehell
The following user(s) said Thank You: misak
  • Michael Spade
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5634 by Michael Spade
Replied by Michael Spade on topic Removed from HOGS Mixed Map server
After posting this I have found that it's very disrespectful to the HOG staff. I would like to apologize, this made me very very angry and I'm not necessarily upset at the entire Staff body here working at HOG just at the individuals who keep unjustly temp banning me. (I would edit the post but I can't figure out how to)

[Nevermind I figured it out and the original post has been modified]

So please try to read over my angry ness
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Michael Spade.
  • Michael Spade
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5635 by Michael Spade
Replied by Michael Spade on topic Removed from HOGS Mixed Map server
Okay nevermind, I wasn't banned. Just remove this post. Sorry about the misunderstanding and inconvience
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5662 by whatthehell
Replied by whatthehell on topic Removed from HOGS Mixed Map server
Hi Michael,

I want to clarify something with you regarding how my clan operates when we are utilizing assets. If the asset is not available at the time, our clan likes to be out in the field helping the team via infantry: Defend flag, attack flag, build fobs, deny access, etc.... Once our claimed asset is up and we start to die off, we will spawn back and acquire said asset(s). We operates this way, so we can have max people on the field helping the team. Not a fan of those that sit in main for 20min waiting for assets.

So, we come to your case. Once i died, i spawned back at main to acquire the cow, trans chopper, and see you in it. We exchanged pleasantries, where i informed you of your violation and you declined to obey, thus resulting in your kick/temp ban.

In the future, you should probably advise the asset squad that their asset(s) is up and ready. If after some time the asset still isnt being used, you might want to have an admin talk to the asset squad to make sure they will use it; otherwise, the admin can have them disband, so others can use it.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by whatthehell.
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #31872 by N4CH0b
Replied by N4CH0b on topic Removed from HOGS Mixed Map server
Hello, everyone. I have been playing on this server for days and because of a mistake I made "inadvertently" I have been removed. Sorry if I did something wrong, I'm new to this.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by N4CH0b.
More
2 years 6 months ago #31882 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Removed from HOGS Mixed Map server
n4ch0b you need to make your own post

necesitas comenzar tu propia publicación
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds