Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Joe_G

More
7 years 3 months ago #9292 by Joe
Joe_G was created by Joe
Hello

I have been playing project reality coming up it will be a year. I am 14. Plus the dude name Ruiz made me get the thought in my head that i should apply for =HOG=. I also live in Chicago. I am mainly on during the weekend and Friday plus i will pop by during the week. ya thats pretty much it. (btw i love this server:)

From ya boi
Joe_G
More
7 years 3 months ago #9294 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Joe_G
Get into =HOG= TeamSpeak when we play, find =HOG= squads to let yourself known to other guys from the clan besides me.

Joe_G or (Joey like I like to call him) is fast on the trigger combat medic, good to have around in a firefight both to shoot people and to save them.

A serious team player follows orders, helps everyone with the cheerful spirit of his youth. Great, bright kid, I like him, very good PR player nice squaddie to have!

Hope yo make it to the clan Joe, 14 years old is a bit steep lets see what the guys say. Hang in there!

Dude named,
Ruiz
More
7 years 3 months ago #9298 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Joe_G
i know i probably don't have a say in who joins =HOG= but i mean hardcore older gamers does not include 14 year olds. Would be funny buuuut. that's someone else's decision.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds