• =HOG=Rageblade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
7 years 1 week ago #10463 by =HOG=Rageblade
Application For PR Admin was created by =HOG=Rageblade
Hey Everyone
My name is Nicholas aka Rageblade Gaming i am 21 years old and i want to apply for admin on the PR sever. Usually play on HOG all day everyday most of the PR staff knows me as i play with them say in day out. Usually when i am playing PR on HOG i usually play as CAS or be a squad-leader of a squad.
Never the less this is the reason why i want to become an admin HOG is one of the best severs or the best sever with teamwork i have never seen before in PR but in time over the past weeks i have been playing i have seen more trolls etc. when the admins are not online to put them in the place. Usually in the hours i start playing i don't see any admins online to stop them from running the severs with 40vs40 players in it.
Never the less i want to stop them from changing the sever from a hardcore team-play sever to a sever like FCV..
Why i am saying this, because this is the second time i got banned by false report. I just want to making sever like how it was in the good old days, when their was more teamwork
Thanks For Reading,
Hope You Consider Me Joining The HOG Community.

=HOG= Rageblade
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 week ago #10478 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Application For PR Admin
hey Nick,
we put potential admins thru a vetting process, i have started that process, it can take several days to complete.

hang tight,
Super
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • =HOG=Rageblade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
7 years 1 week ago #10482 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic Application For PR Admin
Alright

=HOG= Rageblade