Kicked by abusive admin

• Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #12129 by Untgraad
Replied by Untgraad on topic Kicked by abusive admin
lol. You're literally a fag who described something that didn't happen.

I'm in main. I take off on orders of my SL. I get to town and waive off after being locked. You almost immediately jump out and then kick me because you're a fag. What exactly happened in this video?
  • Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #12130 by Untgraad
I enjoyed watching you fail so much. What in the world are these other losers seeing in this video? There is nothing to support your claims. I love how HOG has become supporting some Britcuck's complainey shitty life because of a a 90 second video where he didn't get his stupid 1-man drop off. Every trans pilot would waive off in your shitty idea world of one-manned drop-offs in AA range. This is hilarious.
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #12131 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Kicked by abusive admin
Hey bud. Calm down. Please. Like why are you trying so hard? "I'm a lawyer" proceeds to act 13. You're not being objective. You haven't been objective at all since you started the thread. You come into their house and then try to talk shit and start fights. Literally owners of the server and community leaders. I'm not gonna give you the glorification of responding after this. And no one else should. You are a psychopath. You need help. So please calm down. And take a step back. Take this time to correct your behavior and apologize. You're not banned just for flying around. You're banned because of your total lack of humility and your disrespect towards the community as a whole.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Im Druid. Reason: Silly phone and autocorrect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #12132 by Untgraad
Sure proof of...nothing that 11ACR said. So why am i banned?
  • Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #12133 by Untgraad
Can I know how long this low IQ cuck island hysteria ban will last? No wonder you guys lost your country to fucking foreigners - you attack your own with ABSOLUTELY no proof and pile on over hurr durr "there is some vidya showing something".

Honestly - tell me what you saw in the video. Your own admin's claims are a lie based on the video ("circled the city twice") and yet I'm banned simply because I waived off for some idiot one-man?

This makes zero sense and I expect you to at least come up with some sort of minimal ~90 IQ defense of it. We all already know that HOG is only upheld because there are very few servers available, the least you can do is be white and use logic and reason to defend your sperg admins.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #12134 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Kicked by abusive admin
This guy is crazy. He denied the claim, lied about it and the video shows the proof and he agreed to the punishment. Now, even with video proof he calls people names and denies the video shows anything...

what does this mean
"We all already know that HOG is only upheld because there are very few servers available, the least you can do is be white and use logic and reason to defend your sperg admins. "

Does he think we are the UK or Germany? "No wonder you guys lost your country to fucking foreigners - you attack your own with ABSOLUTELY no proof and pile on over hurr durr "there is some vidya showing something".
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds