The forum is in read only mode.

Kicked by abusive admin

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12061 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Kicked by abusive admin
ok...i ll take the 2 hours and get BR and ban u for lying....
  • Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12070 by Untgraad
Replied by Untgraad on topic Kicked by abusive admin
Are you deleting my responses now?

I posted a reply to your unwarranted threat.

I'm not a troll. I know plenty of HOG players for years. I don't know you, but you seem to have some sort of personal issue here.

This gist of my post was - 1) present your evidence; 2) be sporting and agree to step down as an admin if you're the one who is found to be lying; 3) btw, I never claimed you were lying, I said you are mistaken. Why are you being so personal about this?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Untgraad.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12071 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
I deleted nothing.

I am the main admin for HOG I have been in HOG since BF2, 10 years I guess? I am the #1 player on the HOG server and have been for a long time...if u have not seen me then u have not been here...
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12072 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
its not personal...I just get tired of the bullshit denials then the BR comes out...everyone thinks its abuse and personal when they get kicked....Now I have to waste my time showing u what I already know...its a pain in the ass.
  • Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 8 months ago #12075 by Untgraad
Replied by Untgraad on topic Kicked by abusive admin
Not to dent your achievements, but just because you're #1 player or whatever, doesn't mean I would know you. I literally mean that I am not familiar with you - not that "you're a nobody". I realize your position after having looked at the other bullshit you have to deal with - racism, trolls, etc. Please refrain from projecting overall disdain for pleb players on me. I realize how difficult it can be to judge each case on its own individual merits.

However, I assure you I am not a pilot who doesn't reply to passengers, doesn't pick up full squads, circles a city without landing (for no reason), and returns a squad to main without an explanation. I do occasionally crash, like most pilots. I get some rubberbanding and make mistakes. However, I am a trans Squad Leader and I do get the job done. What you described does NOT fit with my play - though I understand that inf. SLs can get upset if you don't drop exactly where they want. Pilots are not your bitches to ban if they make flight plan changes though.

I don't know what BR is dude. I am not an admin handing out ragebans. I do hope that you post whatever it is that you feel warranted kicking me - and my challenge of which warrants my banning (which you've threatened). Since you're Mr. #1 player, I get the impression that it doesn't even matter what you find anyway. However, I will accept your decision if you provide evidence to back up your precise claims that you used to defend your kick. I hope you would give me that.

OR - instead of wasting the "two hours" as you described it will take you to find the BR, which I don't want you to waste, let's just shake hands and agree to be fair with each other in the future. I don't think this happened, you think it happened. Being "right" on a forum about a temp ban on a internets game is a waste of time. I just wanna play and so do you.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12107 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds