The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)

• =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Welcome To The Great Americas
More
6 years 8 months ago #12417 by =HOG=Rayray2014_
Replied by =HOG=Rayray2014_ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
Im sick of coming across people like you and its people like you who harm the minority of people with your racist thought process. not all people are like you but you give a bad representation. your mind is sick and this is why the world is what we see today. because please like.

the word nigger is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger (meaning the color "black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously a pejorative, racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy. Because the term is considered extremely offensive, published written media often replace it with the euphemism "the N-word"
Also those are the last word people heard before the melanted human beings were killed by racist cold hearted people with no empathy.
so im guessing you advocate the genocide of all black beings, who were en-slaved and killed? and you wonder why i banned you.... you scare me!

Peace & Love ,
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12418 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
ray, i must be missing something here, where did he say that he wants all blacks to die in a genocide and where did he say he wants them all enslaved? Did he actually say that??
  • =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Welcome To The Great Americas
More
6 years 8 months ago #12419 by =HOG=Rayray2014_
Replied by =HOG=Rayray2014_ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
his racist view point and statement he made and his totally disrespect he showed on COMMS, this was all while i was driving my baby AAV. i remember the whole conversation, that word associates with genocide.
Super i want you to inner-stand the word associate with genocide and enslaved melanated beings.
his view on it was disgusting so he must like all them words & things he said.
i never want to talk to that racist again!

Peace & Love ,
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12420 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
so if one merely says the word that means they want to destroy an entire race, got it.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12421 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
Ray, no....just no...u need to chill out a bit. No one is advocating genocide...
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds