The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)

• [CRC]_FORCE
  • [CRC]_FORCE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #11948 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
Wait, where did I call HIM the N word? He asked what word I said, and I said that word again, not to him in particular, actually no one in particular, since like I stated before my Squad and I had a discussion eventually about words/slangs/terms who can be seen as offensive.

The entire time we haven't said any of those words to anyone in particular and especially not to offense anyone, so I am curious on what sources and proof you base your conclusion on that.

And yes, I am in denial, since it would be stupid to say sorry or accept a act I haven't committed.
You expect me to say sorry to say the N Word in general? Sure, Im sorry I said that, since I didn't know saying that at all to no one in specific could offense anyone or anything.

Do I think it may have offend him or hurt his feelings? No, but if it did, Im sorry for that as well, since there was no need for that and if possible I would have avoided it.

But Im not going to say sorry for being seen 'racist' since I wasn't. I didn't had the intention nor did I had such purpose in mind so I can't be sorry for something I haven't done or wanted to do.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #11949 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
[2017-06-19 14:27] 611b3e8feac2e683f365184bf093b20b (CRC)_FORCE 86.82.195.126 call me nigger banned by =HOG= rayray2014 (perm)
  • [CRC]_FORCE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #11956 by [CRC]_FORCE
Well call me Uncle Sam and a Idiot and I would probally agree for overlooking that one.

I disagree with that Bann Reason then.
Not that he is lying, more like he has seen it in a wrong way.

I and part of my Squad were for a few minutes around and in his Amtrac, having that dicussion like I said earlier.
Using several words besides the N word who seem to be forbidden if I get it right to be even said even in non offensive ways as well.
Then I used the N word as a example about the difference in saying a potentially offensive word in a offensive way and in a non offensive word. (quite Ironic if you think about it)
During that moment, he (the Admin) asked: What did you say?

And I replied: N Word , since that is what I said.

So no, I didn't call him a N word, I SAID the N Word but to no one in specific or/and particular. If you ask me there is a distinct difference in act in that part.
Hence I find this Bann after looking at everything partially injustice.

So have I said that word? Yes

Was there any meaning beyond the fact that I said it? No, not to him or to anyone or anything else.

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #11957 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
why do u have to have discussions that include racist language and the nuances of words that may or may not be racist depending on there context? How about u play the game and follow the rules... Dont use racist words in any context.
  • [CRC]_FORCE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #11959 by [CRC]_FORCE
How that all started is beyond me since it was something in my Squads ranks which I didn't notice till much later.

And why we had it that discussion in general was because we were in a zone waiting for our RV to be completed, were literally almost nothing was happening so yea to kill the time before we could be deployed again you just do whatever you can.
If I knew that using these words/terms/slangs in any context or purpose is forbidden I would have cutted my squads discussion in general or kicked them from the Squad to avoid trouble.

• [CRC]_FORCE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 7 months ago #12398 by [CRC]_FORCE
Tried to delete the Repost appeal, but didn't find the action for it.

Anyway, like I asked before, I still want to talk with RayRay2014, who got seemingly offended by this entire happening.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds