Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Oatmealz ban appealllL

• Oat
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #16164 by Oat
Replied by Oat on topic Oatmealz ban appealllL
I reported him yes because about 2 mins before the report he was making fun of somebody that was in cas sq and generally harassing him. Then he finished it off by calling the guy European trash, so when the guy reported him for racism i did the same thing because that’s what i saw
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16165 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Oatmealz ban appealllL
ok, fair enough. Cite the racism for me.
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #16172 by Oat
“European trash” i mean if you don’t find it racist maybe I should man up a lil bit more. But I’m just trying to get back to playing on my favorite server cause im bored.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16175 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Oatmealz ban appealllL
oh, that is supposed to be racism? i guess you do not know what racism is. I can see why you were banned for false reporting now.
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #16177 by Oat
I guess so. I’m sorry
More
6 years 2 months ago #16179 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Oatmealz ban appealllL
Hey,

first of all I got to apologize to answer that late. Had no time to come in earlier.

To figure out and make clear the real problem in here we gonna split this topic in three parts, which we have to treat seperatly even if they are depending on each other.

1. Racism reproach
2. Oatmealz specific in this case
3. Oatmealz at all

It all started when Raidonrai reported chrisweb for being a racist. Because you can not take anything out of a simple report such like this one, I asked over team server message what he said. Nobody answered me. Instead of this I received more simple reports like "chrisweb racism" among others of you. Alright...nobody could and wanted to help anymore. In same time chrisweb comes to the Teamspeak channel and asked me if I got a minute because he had to explain himself and the situation. He told me he didn´t say anything racist, he just argued with a guy, even if a bit rough, I could all look it up in the logs.
Ok. Me makin my way to the logs. What I can find out?

chrisweb callin somebody to go back to his "euro trash".

1. Racism reproach

There are many ways to prove racism step by step by examining several points. But they all have to be directed against a particular race. We can skip and save a lot of time if we check if this is directed against a particular race. Against whom it seems to be aimed?

"euro trash" -> "euro" -> maybe Europe?

Let us see what Europe is. Europe is a collection of many different countries, cultures and races. Is it right to classify "european" as a race? No. So is it right that this proposition is directed against a particular race? No.

Requirements for racism fulfilled? No.

Don´t get me wrong. I´m not tryna tell you that this couldn´t be taken by people as offense. But you gotta make a difference between racism and offense. Further I talked to Raidonrai and his only problem was why false report leads to a temp ban. As well nobody but chrisweb himself was interested to clarifying the situation.

2. Oatmealz specific in this case

To talk about this here, you have to know the prehistory. Two maps ago there were "once again" friction between Oatmealz and the admins.

Admin told two of his squadmembers to return the apc because they are in tank squad and not in apc squad. They didn´t asked. Nothing. They just took it. Ok. They returning. Everything fine. Oatmealz starts insutling and yelling at the admin and and complaining about the rules "again" because he was thinking this admin would solo now the apc squad. I decided not to intervene his behaviour because maybe he just was blind ahead of doing stupid, so that he couldn´t see that my gunner just disconnected seconds ago.

Later in the game...

Another admin kicks him for stealing the apc.

While he was disconnecting, he decided to put a last sentence in squad leader channel.

I quote the exact words:

"man...all the fucking hog admins are the most retard and idiot stupid people he ever seen in this game"

He comes back and than this

[13:37:45 TEAM 2] Oatmealz: everyday with these brain dead admins i didnt steal shit

Round end.

I thought like...oh ok, he is gone, let the situation calm down. Don´t engage further.

Now we heading to the false report case again. Like mentioned above. I received a "chrisweb racism" report of a player. Me asking what chrisweb did say. All I get as answer is a "chrisweb racism" report of Oatmealz known as griefer, provocateur, asshole, who hadn´t anything to do with this situation. As we can expect, Oatmealz was just trying to confuse the admin team again.

By the way....until now you didn´t mention anything of your "he even called you black trash" report in this appeal. So far everything you said here is related to the other players problem. Can you tell my why?

[18:16:08 T1 SQUAD 2] Oatmealz: !rp chrisweb racist
    [18:16:58 GLOBAL] Oatmealz: hes called me black trash as well

Maybe because your intention was only to disturb and false report again?

Has to be...

3. Oatmealz at all

This is not the first time you doing stuff like this. Not the only time you acting like a fool against admins. I also noticed your behaving doesn´t address only to me, so I question myself why you still haven´t been punished for it. All the admins hate you. You are a griefer, you pushin the limits, you arguing everytime, discussin everytime, doesn´t matter to you if you are involved into it or not, you insult the admins who are doin their work to enforce the rules, you complaining about every rule, about every mapvote. Go ask all admins not only on this server, I mean on every PRserver, they gonna give you all the same answer. You suck.....I don´t know if its the fact that you tryna be like your big role model bluedrake that makes you lookin and acting so stupid or what else. But it definitly is enough and I´m sick of you.

Callin us all hog admins that we are retard and stupid, but why you wanna come back and play on our server?? I don´t get it...

Always got your big mouth that wide open ingame, but now commin here beggin for a banlift like a little puppie. You´re a pussy..

greetings,

pwner
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_, =HOG=Rageblade
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds