Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal Hiyy

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #17974 by Hiyy
Ban Appeal Hiyy was created by Hiyy
Let me just preface this with saying that I have been playing in HOG for 8 years and I have never even been kicked or bannned in my entire PR career before a month ago because I'm not a minge. I had a dispute with Evok over me kicking him from my squad for getting a full squad killed that he later apologized for. Anyone would say I am complete team player and I go out of my way to make peoples game-play experience better and this is the first time I have done something that might be considered borderline trolling.

Yes, I shouldn't have teamkilled this guy shooting at me in main in the video, but it was early in the morning and we didn't think there would be an admin to deal with the case (yes I will just report like I normally do in the future instead of trying to take it into my own hands). For the record even Monkey-Au was pissed at this kid and thought I should Tk him after I went out of my way to give him a drop when I told him I was flying Ospray and was only going to do crate runs to squad 4. Instead I give him his ride and complains it's too far and that I didn't give him a crate. When he started shooting at me on carrier I just got too pissed and went for the TK, sorry about that, next time I'll just report him for shooting at main.

Hash is: eb30c247567fb043bc0f1a02ffd73376

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Hiyy.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18016 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic Ban Appeal Hiyy
Hello Hiyy,

Can you explain why all of this started?
More
5 years 10 months ago #18030 by Hiyy
Replied by Hiyy on topic Ban Appeal Hiyy
I flew some sniper in the Ospray, he got pissed that I didn't drop him on the top of the mountain (which I told him I wasn't going to do anyway) and I had to drop crates for another squad so I dropped him on the road behind the mountain without crates. After another run I lost the Ospray to the AA so I took the sniper so he couldn't get it again for a while and he got more pissed, then he starts shooting at me in main like a genius.

Should have just reported him for shooting in main and kept doing runs.
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18032 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic Ban Appeal Hiyy
Okay, so here is the problem:

A couple minutes prior you started to argue, I made a vote(in which you voted) and even warned you two during your argument, so that makes me think you were aware of the admin presence on the server to say the least. You may be an experienced player but judging by the logs and reports, you are an extremely toxic person. I see you apologizing about the Teamkilling, but how about your general behavior? I want you to reflect on that and tell me what you think.

Here are the logs incluiding your messages that you omitted in your video.

[07:39:47 KILL] PRID WildPanda [iraqaa_sa7] Hiyy
[07:40:44 TEAM 2] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !r hiyy wasting trans using osprey to drop infantery
[07:41:11 TEAM 2] Hiyy: ucking bitch you're just mad because I had to give squad 4 a crate
[07:43:04 T2 SQUAD 6] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !r hiyy trans sq lider whit poor flying skills now using sniper.... still as sql
[07:43:27 TEAM 2] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: he is busy whit sniper trololol
[07:43:38 TEAM 2] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: a no already loosed the kit
[07:44:10 GLOBAL] Hiyy: e losted the sniper instantly too haha
[07:44:15 TEAM 2] Hiyy: What a dumb fuck
[07:45:10 TEAM 2] Hiyy: 've been playing 8 years retard
[07:45:28 TEAM 2] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: just need to read your name to be sure u are a dumb using osprey for drop infantry
[07:45:31 TEAM 2] Hiyy: You got mad because I told you I had to drop crates for sqaud 4 and not your dumb fuck snper ass
[07:46:55 TEAM 2] Hiyy: Yeah I know right, he wanted the a drop on moutain and I told him "I'm not trying that with the Ospray"
[07:47:05 TEAM 2] Hiyy: lThen he reports me for using Ospray for trans

27.04.2018 13:47:58 Game Warning player Hiyy, Take the discussion to our forums, www.hogclangaming.com - PRISM user Halgesson
27.04.2018 13:48:04 Game Warning player [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida, Take the discussion to our forums, www.hogclangaming.com - PRISM user Halgesson

[07:48:19 TEAM 2] Hiyy: No snipers in my squad, get in inf or gtfo
[07:49:24 TEAM 2] Hiyy: Loser losing sniper again
[07:53:03 TEAMKILL] Hiyy [killed] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Halgesson.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18033 by Hiyy
I wasn't around for the warning, I was probably AFK, I had thought the mapvote was from a Prism admin, not an active one. As far as my toxicity, I was pissed at him for reporting me because he was the one that asked me to transport him and I had told him in voicechat over and over that I wasn't going to drop him, but he still got in and bitched at me to drop him where he wanted.

I really appreciate that you are trying to admin the server in the worst possible time slot; we've needed someone like that for a while, but permabanning someone who has seeded on HOG for 8 years (ever since it was Muttrah 24/7), used to have their server hosted by Brezman (the 26th MEU), used to donate on the old site and has been a reputable player since the very beginning is extremely counter productive. I have over 640 hours on HOG and not a single incident then some idiot gets pissed at me for doing my job, starts shooting at me in main so you jump to a permaban after a single team kill on him? Use a little more discretion next time, please. In my opinion like Jevski you are not thoroughly investigating the cases before you are taking action and are jumping to extremes without proportionate punishment and that is extremely detrimental especially to veteran players.
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18034 by Hiyy
If anything you should have dealt with him for false reporting about me using trans to drop people, watch the Battle-recorder, that's not how I lost the Ospray, there were no "poor flying skills" and everyone else in the round was relying on me up until I got Monkey to drop the second crates. The only time that I used the Ospray for trans was when that idiot was forcing me to when there was no one else flying. He is lucky I even took him over there and instead of being grateful he bitches about me giving a crate to squad 4 instead of him.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Hiyy.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds