Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Offensive People

More
6 years 9 months ago #11736 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Offensive People
While you could work on your skin thickness, you came to the right place to sort it out.

Yes, there are people with abrasive personalities, but they are mostly just trying to win, whether they tend to be toxic or not. Ignore the guy if you don't like him or his methods -- you'll find a better group to play with eventually.

Bear in mind that team-killing or griefing other people usually ends up in kicks and bans, so please don't lose your cool.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11764 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Offensive People
=HOG= Hardcore + Older + Gamer
(So, you were kinda told)

But worry not young Eagle!

40 years from now you'll think back on this moment and blush. Unless, of course, you become a priest. Which could mean this has been a positive career defining moment and all of Mankind benefits mightily.
<Godspeed and you're welcome>
  • Golden-Eagle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11765 by Golden-Eagle
Replied by Golden-Eagle on topic Offensive People
Thanks for all the replies guys, I'll try to avoid them as much as I can.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11780 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Offensive People
Also TBH what better place to test your self. Honestly there are some older people that play on this server that you could probably learn a lot from. Carlos and dogfart for starters are two people i know that for sure don't give a crap about what any other people think. But i swear, because i swear everyday at my job. it's part of me. Most of the time i call people idiots but don't take it to heart. It's just because i have been playing this game a very long time. 2006 or so for sure. which would have made you probably 4 or so at the time. So when youngins come in it's hard for me to understand that you don't understand the game like i do. and that just goes for newer players. But usually if someone tells me they don't know the game very well, or are new, i actually try to help them as much as i can. And that is where honesty comes into play. If you are new to the game, try and let him know. or let your squad lead know. but when you say that you are new also let them know you have a basic understanding and that you can listen to orders. Even if the squad leader gives wrong orders, or a commander gives wrong orders. Listening to them sometimes makes them give you less crap.

Just my input on this situation. And i know chuck some what. he is an ass, but he means well generally.
  • Golden-Eagle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11782 by Golden-Eagle
Replied by Golden-Eagle on topic Offensive People
Thanks for the reply, I'm not new to the game I have played it for a year and a half I believe. And today I played with Chuck and he was ok. I'm sorry about this guys and thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwner_pt
More
6 years 9 months ago #11892 by FireForEffect
Replied by FireForEffect on topic Offensive People
Also a lot of Veterans that play as well. Hahaha, if you think swearing in this game is bad? Try taking fire IRL, dodging fucking IED's etc, along with all the other BS that comes with being down range. You will develop cursing as a second, maybe even a first language. Not to mention been playing the PR since release, was 17 at the time and had already started my enlistment process, shipped off to basic July 07. Sometimes its frustrating playing with people who have no clue how to actually "play" and what i mean by that is, what each kits role is etc. Like AR's always trying to go for kills, when an AR is used for suppressing fire so the main element of that squad, or platoon etc can move and flank. Or marksmen, which is used for sustained accurate long range fire at a squad level and can also be used to spot for MG's etc. Breacher which btw, if you know what a breacher does... He never goes in the room first, or through the door first when its breached. His job is to gain entry to a building. Blows the door, or shotguns it, and moves to the rear while rest of squad whom are in a stack, go in and clear. Biggest pet pevees are squadleaders and players who just do not utilize their role properly, and do not know how to "shoot n scoot", or those who say contact but do not give distance and direction... Then end up dead because, oh yea... Never said DD.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds