Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

7/31/2017 4PM pacific Gronzy map ruined unblalanced teams.

• Brian Moody
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12195 by Brian Moody
I know that expecting balance all the time is impossible and would be crazy to expect. The insurgent team has 17 normal players the western team has 27 3 or so with =HOG= tags a few other well known clicks.Not one =HOG= player on the other team and very few well known clans in the insurgent team.
Auto balance was turned off. I from past experience in Project Reality and other games =HOG= has always been top notch and simply want to have competitive games / fun. I mentioned many times we want fair teams I do not care about the player stacking this happens but the sheer number difference along with the stacked team ruins the game period.

Whoever the KING HOG is needs to talk to his piglets about this.I do not want to state names here you can look the names up and do what you decide. Before someone posts screen shots of this somewhere like reddit and destroys your reputation of fair gaming.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12196 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic 7/31/2017 4PM pacific Gronzy map ruined unblalanced teams.
we will look into it, thanks for alerting us.
  • Brian Moody
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12213 by Brian Moody
8/2/2017 3:12 am Pacific time player Tolado team killing.People killing him back game ruined. No admins on.
Suggestion enable vote kick if possible when no admins are on or have a setting that kicks if someone reaches 100 or more negative team score.
Thanks for the reply and for doing all the other stuff you guys do.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds