Kindly, Fix the rules.. </3..

• _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #14762 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Kindly, Fix the rules.. </3.. was created by _Rogue_Assassin_
He engaged jets, ran into dod, we left him, he turned back and killed me.. now i understand this rule and it's good rule, but if the jet is engaging it shouldn't be used to abuse, please fix the rule of it so it wll allow u to kill the jet whenever there is engagement going on.. i got other clip of same thing going on, enemy jet engaging, i alturn him he run into main i leave him he comes back behind me and kill me.. if there's a good reason why this rule should exist please let me know what is it..
Thanks for understanding. And sorry for my shitty mic in video..

I also have a video of Prwars H7G6H5 killing me right on runway, same shit i engaged and ran into mainbase he chased me and killed me. which is good and fair. (The last 5 seconds in video)
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14769 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Kindly, Fix the rules.. </3..
there is no fixing the rules...you cannot fix it, we have tried...every time we play a map with jets its the same shit...we should avoid cas maps and ban the all of rule violators for 2 weeks....
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14773 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Kindly, Fix the rules.. </3..
there are even rules in war. Imagine the US pilots frustration when Chinese jets would flee to the China border when being engaged by US aircraft during the Korean war. US aircraft would have to disengage and leave them be.

Just stay away from the mains.
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #14778 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Kindly, Fix the rules.. </3..

there is no fixing the rules...you cannot fix it, we have tried...every time we play a map with jets its the same shit...we should avoid cas maps and ban the all of rule violators for 2 weeks....

Does rule violation consider what just happend to me? i mean after i leave him he come back and kills me?
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #14779 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Kindly, Fix the rules.. </3..

there are even rules in war. Imagine the US pilots frustration when Chinese jets would flee to the China border when being engaged by US aircraft during the Korean war. US aircraft would have to disengage and leave them be.

Just stay away from the mains.

super that's good, but it's different from your point of view, cause it's him engaging us and he might've killed us, but i already killed 5 of his jets in that round and he was the last one, so he knew i will alturn him so he just tried to shoot missile at me and then ran into the main, when i left him as u see i could've killed him 2 times easily, he just came back and killed me, i'm not trying to change hog it's one of my favorite servers, but the jet rules i understand that they're wrong based on the fact that both of you guy didn't fly cas that much in this game. attacking jet on runway or after taking off or when trying to land should be forbidden, that's awesome, but killing a jet in a dogfight after he ran because you were better from him should be different and it shouldn't be punishment rule..
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14780 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Kindly, Fix the rules.. </3..
to clarify. the prwars thing is not legal under the rules, DO NOT kill enemy over their main
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds