Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player Report

• LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #22553 by LightandQuite
Replied by LightandQuite on topic Player Report
I was on the roof directly above you, your lying. He drove up next to you and said "Hey kid dont just sit back here like an idiot with that [Techie] move up!" you then fired on him as he drove away from you. You then chased him (leaving the spot you were in) to chase and kill him, he was then revived and you killed him again. " i wanted to be sure he aint going to kill me." that's a terrible excuse seeing as you left your original location to pursue and TK the person that didn't do anything besides call you a "kid'. THEN "I noticed medic got him up and i was still pist off so i shot to dead dead" NOW your admitting that you TKd him out of spite, THEN you reported him for a "force TK" (WHICH IS A FALSE REPORT!). So, you have just admitting to team killing, and then false reporting him, causing him to be kicked and not a thing happened to you. You committed three offenses (seen people banned for less) then falsely accused someone else resulting in their punishment.
  • LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #22555 by LightandQuite
Replied by LightandQuite on topic Player Report
I think now is also a good time to mention something I was previously going to keep to myself to keep this report free from assumptions. After the incident, my reports were seemingly ignored by armoff, I relayed this to my squad mates and one of them replied (will remain unnamed) "I was reporting that guy (Tampio) earlier to armoff and he completely ignored it, I think they are friends."

Now I'm not trying to get into conspiracies but the way armoff ignored my in game reports of Tampio until a forum report was made, also the way he is handling this current situation (with all its admitted offenses) seems to comply with the previous suspicion of my squad mate.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by LightandQuite.
More
5 years 1 month ago #22556 by TampioFIN
Replied by TampioFIN on topic Player Report
Lightandquite pls go look br..
  • =HOG=arm-off-please-help
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 1 month ago #22571 by =HOG=arm-off-please-help
Replied by =HOG=arm-off-please-help on topic Player Report
If we are talking about the same thing it was a report about cheating.
I never respond to these because what should I say? I would also never just kick or ban someone just because someone else says he is cheating.

I (and I am pretty sure the other admins too) make a mental (or physical) note and keep an eye out whether there are more reports and check for other things I wont mention here.

We never ignore your reports. If they are about petty stuff (teamkilling once or maybe twice) we warn or kick and/or make a note.
If its not petty (cheating) then we try to actually get some proof before we ban someone.

And for the record, I am not "friends" with Tampio but I know him for much longer than I know you or Metalslug which kind of is also a factor in the whole evaluation process.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds