The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report - ShrapGnoll

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #24494 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
there is no reason for you to be there in the first place, dont chase or attack over there main.

technically you can fly over it but you will run the risk of getting kicked or banned if they think you are attacking the main or attacking aircraft over the main or chasing/following aircraft thru or over it. So, keep doing it, we just saying you can be kicked or banned for doing it, so dont bitch if you are going to fly over the enemy mains.
More
4 years 10 months ago #24496 by =HOG= Yogi
Replied by =HOG= Yogi on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
4.1 Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits.

4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.
More
4 years 10 months ago #24497 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
Also, for future reference, the DOD is as tall as the sky. Even if you are 5k, you risk it. 10k, you also risk it (even if you're stalling/spinning).
  • Raptor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24502 by Raptor
Replied by Raptor on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
4.1 Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits.

I did not attack an enemy base and that base had an uncap flag on it, so TECHNICALLY it was ok thing to do. Either way, no harm was done. I feel like there's a misinterpretation of the rules and admin reactions are too harsh. I mean no harm, but I'd like to suggest some changes to it. Important thing in rules is propper wording, which is the case here.

4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.

I did not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.

I won't repeat my explaination to the same, repeated accusations no longer, as I made this thread hoping for a reflection over the ruleset and admining policy. I do enjoy playing on HOG, which is why I made this thread, in different case I'd just carry on with the usual.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24503 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
You can ague on technicalities all day long, doesn’t change the fact that the overall gist of those rules, that everyone else seems to get is, STAY AWAY FROM DOD.

The Shaniest of the quas
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds