Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban bug

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #27197 by Dankx
Ban bug was created by Dankx
I got banned as we speak 16/04 15:46 London time , we were all on the carrier waiting for admin to fix squad bug , a chopper was running ppl over , and then kamikazed everyone at the crates , because i shot a rifle shot at him before he crashed i got all the team kills awarded to me . I have never tried to drive a heli on this game.
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Dankx.
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27198 by Dankx
Replied by Dankx on topic Ban bug
U can ask the people that are playing on USMC side right now , they all saw it near the carrier crates...
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27199 by Dankx
I didnt see the name of the guy driving the heli , everyone was just trolling and shooting it was all chaotic at the crates while waiting for the squad bug to get fixed/map restart
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27200 by Swamp Fox
Replied by Swamp Fox on topic Ban bug
Good Morning,

I temp bann'ed you due to excessive tk'ing. This is not a perma ban but rather just for a time being. I warned you at least twice along with the whole team while I was attempting to fix the squad bug which was eventually resolved.

You should be able to play again within an hour or two.

Sincerely,

SwampFox
More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #27201 by Dankx
But i didnt team kill anyone .. i shot the heli with like 5 rifle shots when he was killing people , and then he crashed it into the crates and i got awarded the kills because i was the last to shot at him... Those 4 team kills you saw was from that i think.. thats why i said " What ? " in the all chat xD. If u can lift the temp ban id be grateful , and sry thats the last time i shoot a troll heli at main base lol
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Dankx.
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27203 by Swamp Fox
Replied by Swamp Fox on topic Ban bug
Good Morning,

I sent the information to a senior admin 30 minutes ago. I do not know what has become of that. I'm in and out so it may be a bit.

SwampFox
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dankx
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds