Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12464 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)

What about MT-LB? It requires 2 crewmen, you can't switch between positions; however, you have some admins that say it isn't claimable.

Also, if I understand correctly, the rule states that you cannot lock APC squads before 6 people, and there isn't an exception for quantity of APCs.

which admins say it isnt claimable?
More
6 years 8 months ago #12465 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
No one said it's not claimable, i was playing Ulyanovsk round and i was at the German team, Admins pointed at the mtlb being claimable, but the problem with you was you were mad because you got kicked of apc squad cause they were locking at 4, Mtlb is claimed by apc and if they don't want you to use it they simply can do it and say it..I believe your issue was about the squad being locked at 4 guys, not at Mtlb being claimable or not..
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12467 by OFFMason
Replied by OFFMason on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)

No one said it's not claimable, i was playing Ulyanovsk round and i was at the German team, Admins pointed at the mtlb being claimable, but the problem with you was you were mad because you got kicked of apc squad cause they were locking at 4, Mtlb is claimed by apc and if they don't want you to use it they simply can do it and say it..I believe your issue was about the squad being locked at 4 guys, not at Mtlb being claimable or not..

Rogue.Assassin, you probably should've prefaced your comment with "I think," because that whole comment is either false or could've been a different player that you were referencing.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by OFFMason.
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12468 by OFFMason
Replied by OFFMason on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
Hi Super -- one of them was named Max (I don't recall the exact name), and then there were others (who I assumed were admins) who were confirming this as well. Also, the map was Operation Marlin (last night).
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by OFFMason.
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12469 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
There was a bit of confusion on how many people you need to lock APC sq
[16:03:07 TEAM 1] IV.T_red_sun: lso Marepop. I can have a 4 man locked squad if there's only 2 APC's, I looked it up
[16:04:06 TEAM 1] =vHc= Marepop: wait sun who told you that ?
[16:04:24 TEAM 1] IV.T_red_sun: he Rules Marepop, also been playing this server for 4 years, never been a problem. lol
[16:05:13 TEAM 1] =vHc= Marepop: sun i cant copy paste you rules but it says 6
i had no problem with him he unlocked and kept it open every time he dropped below 6
But it was this guy that spread confusion
[16:02:14 TEAM 1] {SG} RubenZ: 'Brdm is not even clamiable
[16:03:36 TEAM 1] {SG} RubenZ: apc if you are claming the drdm to start with you need too unlock and have 8 people not 6
[16:05:19 TEAM 1] {SG} RubenZ: you can solo the brdm you dont need two people for it
funny thing,he even says proper rule
[16:06:12 TEAM 1] {SG} RubenZ: if it requries two people then apc squad can claim it
[16:06:26 TEAM 1] {SG} RubenZ: this is why alot of shit boxes ar nt claimable
[16:06:31 TEAM 1] {SG} RubenZ: are*
[16:10:39 T1 SQUAD 4] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: !s BRDM is claimable on this server!
[16:10:51 GLOBAL] [DPRC] ToniMahagony: is claimable ?
[16:10:54 GLOBAL] [LZ] Rogue.Assassin: it is
[16:11:33 GLOBAL] =vHc= Marepop: IS CLAIMABLE IF YOU THINK IT IS NOT GO TO FORUMS AND ARGUE
if potato continues to be a smartass remove him
[16:11:53 GLOBAL] PF|LCP potato_man: GHT DONT BE SPICY FAGGOT
[16:12:07 GLOBAL] =vHc= Marepop: are you being a smartass?

there is some more correspondence than i copied, super if you want you can check it out

Map : nuijamaa
Gamemode : cq
Layer : 64
Team 1 : ru
Team 2 : fr
ROUND STARTED: 2017-08-16 15:46
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by MarePop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OFFMason
More
6 years 8 months ago #12470 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
Maybe another guy but your name in this was very familiar, I was in Ulya arguing about this, in marlin i wasn't.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds