False Reporting (Again)

• [CRC]_FORCE
  • [CRC]_FORCE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #14715 by [CRC]_FORCE
False Reporting (Again) was created by [CRC]_FORCE
- Roughly happened 10 minutes ago - (I got kicked out)

Jabal Al Burj is the map.

I got a 8 man squad on MEC side leading them to the DAM.
Because of a person called breadfish not grabbing the missing kit I gave to everyone as Squad wide order: 2 Meds, LAT, Breacher, AR, AA (For map specific reasons).
I forgot to warn that grabbing limited special kits without asking leads to kick since i feel then the players are just joining me for Kits and not the Squad.
One grabbed HAT, but he asked it afterwards to go on a APC landing rush.
Other guy didn't listen at all called Breadfish and grabbed the rifleman kit.

Back on the DAM. I ordered him to switch to LAT kit since we were missing that and with APC's incoming.
He refused, for reasons I couldn't make out of his mic.
(My Squad was a 8 man full locked Squad)
After taking casualties I ordered him to grab our 2nd Med kit, he refused because he didn't know that Light crates allow that, he thought only heavy did.
I order him again and explain him why while he says I am stupid for saying otherwise.
He goes to the truck, knowing he dropped the light crate as our truck driver before hand already, jumps in and drives a bit for no reason till the rest of the Squad gets mad on him.

I explain him then that the Ammo and Light supply crate are glitchted into each other but still work so he should just go there and get the kit, I think he died by hostile fire around it or wasn't but did start talking like.
'Okey, you know what, I got this. I will be your Logistics guy from now on.'

Instead of saying that bs and wasting Comms and TIme while under heavy fire from Infantry and a APC he could have just done as a I said and grab the kit or report it wasn't working anyway despite trying.

So I kicked him out, knowing he would join back in, I kept the lock on. He reports me for the locked squad since he's salty (obviously).

I unlock, and kick/rejoin him about 4x before locking the Squad again. He reports me again for the locked squad and said I was racist by calling Americans stupid,
I called him stupid, which my Squad agreed to as well.

Got kicked out after that by Haley I think, probally for locking the Squad from him 2x, tho no reason has yet been given by the Mods.

- My points are : Breadfish false reported me 2x.

- And accused me falsly from being racist.

Sorry but if this is something that a SL on HOG has to deal with everytime or face being kicked, no shit there are so few SL's willing to do the task, I am being ineffective like this as a SL.

If my PoV is seen as correct, I don't want the Admins to be reprimanded or whatever you guys have in case of that. I know the HOG admins have a hard time in general on the Server, so mistakes happen, but I want the source of this mistake , called Breadfish to be temporarily banned.

That's all.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14719 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic False Reporting (Again)
Dont allchat and carry on in allchat. If u have a problem with a player report it.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds