Problem with pwner_pt

• Tomasinost
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20788 by Tomasinost
Problem with pwner_pt was created by Tomasinost
Hello,situation happened on 19.12 on Kashan 11:34pm(server time) My time was 16:30-17:00 not sure. First time me and my friend Viper2-1(both were in apc) got warned for writing that we kill enemy bradley,I only write "xd" and i got warned from thath by pwner_pt.He even warm Viper2-1 for writing to team chat were we spot bradley,tank and cas.Dont know rly what is the point to warm player for chat spamming if he writes where is the enemy.After this we were defending south village and the pwner_pt was firing aa rockets(from gopher aa) from dod on enemy a-10.U can check the tracker,u will see the truth.After we came to him.I just said "do u know u are firing from dod,u cannot do that m8" he answer "shut up or i will kick u" so i was like K boy.After Viper2-1 write unlucky tank coz the tank got hit or somethink.And he got perm banned.After Herdi said to pwner he suck ass.But it was just reaction.pwner was not acting like a admin it is shame.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Tomasinost.
More
5 years 4 months ago #20789 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Problem with pwner_pt
Holy shit. That is unformatted, misspelled, and 11:34 is when, UTC 0?

Care to clean it up, Mr. "Just sort through my shit"?
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20805 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Problem with pwner_pt
I will answer as soon as I'm at home. Standby till tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: You still didn't get proof material in here. You told us you gonna wait and bring anything here. I don't see nothing of it.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by pwner_pt.
More
5 years 4 months ago #20807 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Problem with pwner_pt
And where are you now that you can not answer? Hmm?
You are out somewhere eating babies and killing puppies!!!! This guy is right, you are evil :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Tomasinost
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago #20808 by Tomasinost
Replied by Tomasinost on topic Problem with pwner_pt
Like I said Super 6 or somebody need to check the tracker from the map which is on the hog page.U can check it pwner was in the dod when he was shooting on a10.And after i speak to him he is in dod.He said shut up or i will kick u.
  • Tomasinost
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago #20809 by Tomasinost
Replied by Tomasinost on topic Problem with pwner_pt
Proof is a tracker.And the witnesse which were close to the act.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds