Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admins not doing anything for asset squads with less people than needed.

• Jorgee!
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20828 by Jorgee!
CAS squad with only 3 people in Black Gold, I have reported previously to admins.
Hind sit in main whole game.

After I got kill in the AA (I lasted like 15 or 20 mins), I asked the SL to open multiple times and got no answer.

A discussion started in the server, and they suggested me to take it to forums.

So this is the question, if I make first the TANK squad for example, and have only one more guy in my squad (my gunner/driver). Can I leave 2 more tanks sitting in main and that would be legal?

Because admins didn't react to my reports. And didn't ever dare to answer this same question in the server. But they did kill me fast when I entered the Hind, and not even took off the ground, waiting for a response from the squad leader to open the squad.

Coming back to the tanks example, that would be cool, I would have a perpetual tank always waiting for me in main.

Edit: Added the list of players / admins present 5 mins after I leaved.
Edit2: It seems that attachments doesn't work.

[attachment=undefined]hog.jpg[/attachment]
File Attachment:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Jorgee!.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20829 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
3.5 CAS Jet/CAS Huey/Cobra etc squads are to be claimed by one squad with a minimum of 6 players but must be named CAS or a CAS variant ie CAS HUEY, as long as CAS is in the name clearly, then this squad gets CAS.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20830 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
3.6 APC squad must be named APC or have APC in the name, unclear squad names will not be acceptable and can lock at 2 members per vehicle. APC's include ATGM, IFV and Scorpion/Scimitar. All APC's that require 2 crewman to operate are considered apart of the APC squad. Vehicles that take 1 crewman are not claimable. Fenneck belongs to APC squad.

3.7 Tank squads require a minimum of 2 players per vehicle before being locked. The squad must be named TANK or at least have TANK in the name but if it is unclear it will not be accepted. IF there is a map with only one tank then you are allowed to lock the squad at 2.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20831 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
2.7 Squad leaders are in charge and have full control of their squad, if they do not want you in their squad they can remove you for any reason. Don’t be a pest, if kicked from squad, go find another one.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds