Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Report

• TeeHazmat
  • TeeHazmat's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #29612 by TeeHazmat
Admin Report was created by TeeHazmat
Right, so its an insurgency match. I was the commander and I was ACTIVE communicating to other squads. So squads were calling in area attack and so I went on the UAV to make sure that they are not going to waste the area attack calling it on something it was unneccessary for. Squires (ADMIN) decided to call in an area attack and requested that I immediately accept it. HE screams in my ears while I was communicating to another squad who wanted area attack, before I know it he kicked me. I was not AFK, I was not breaking any rules, but just because he didn't get what he wanted he kicked me.

Can the head admin team (Lesypd and company) please tell me why are such people admins in the server. There are many other commands, he could of mutiny me, but no he decided to KICK me for his own personal benefit. It's digusting to see such acts done by people who are suppose to be professionals, he should be shamed.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person that has a problem with him, I'm sure even others on your admin team have a problem with him.

And may I make a request that He (Squires) DOES NOT REPLY to this report prior to a head admin commenting. I don't want to hear him apologizing or making something up to incite that I'm obligated to respond to him whenever he speaks, I'm not especially when I'm speaking to someone else. 
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by TeeHazmat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 420j, Chemo, Saracen
More
3 years 1 week ago #29616 by Saracen
Replied by Saracen on topic Admin Report
If it is an Admin then nobody cares if he did something wrong , if it is you , you get banned for a Year
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds