Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Who gets to be admin and abuse.

More
2 years 11 months ago #30130 by Pudim
Who gets to be admin and abuse. was created by Pudim
Today i was playing in Dragon Fly INS (Militia side), was around 15:25 GMT( 1) I was sniping and saw an enemy squad got 2 down, for some reason player named: ]AMA[ Zeebioghost   ran into my crosshair when i was just shooting an enemy he got down TK, i immediately appologized and explained that i was shooting an enemy when he crosses, he proceeds to tell me if i dont get him up (Remember i was sniping how am i supposed to get him up?) or i shall be kicked, first i got no warning? second i get teamkilled almost if not all rounds by veterans aswell and they dont even apologise they say stuff like you looked to the apc, you didnt call friendly, and 0 warnings not even talking about kicks, when i was in a good position getting my kills that guy ran to me ( ]AMA[ Zeebioghost ) and didnt even say nothing just get me up or kick? what is this? Is he 12? if so i think you guys should annalyse who is and who is not abusing cause there are somedays that this admins are a joke, rules only apply for some and they enforce rules whenever they want to whoever they want.
Check Replay around that time and confirm what i just say, in a full lobby being kicked why? his friend needed to join i bet

Mozart.
More
2 years 11 months ago #30131 by Pudim
Replied by Pudim on topic Who gets to be admin and abuse.
Following on the official rules.

1.7 Do not teamkill, even at the end of the round, accidents happen, apologize for accidental tk’s.

Tk's in the end of a round happen almost if not every other map by veterans newbies admins, you name it 0 enforcing on this rule but it says accidents happen, my shot was clearly an accident and he knew it, and i apologized aswell. Soi was not breaking any rule here, would like to know why i got kicked no bullshit tk reason.

Mozart.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 11 months ago #30133 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Who gets to be admin and abuse.
What was the map before and after this one? How long after it happened did you make this post?

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 11 months ago #30134 by Pudim
Replied by Pudim on topic Who gets to be admin and abuse.
i wrote it down 5-10 minutes after it happend
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #30135 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Who gets to be admin and abuse.
All right, first of all Zeebioghost is not an admin. Second, each tk incident has its own set of circumstances so nobody can speak on why some players get warned, kicked, or banned for tking, as a whole. And last, that specific tk was close range, in the same building and you had a sniper rifle. How were you not able to distinguish a milita guy from a British uniform at that close of a range with optics? Those kind of circumstances make it suspicious to admin. We can tell how far or how close a tk was. So it's not out of the ordinary for you to have been kicked for a tk under those circumstances.

Edited to add, I was not the admin who kicked you.

=HOG= Server Admin
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pudim
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds