Chinese players' IP address

• bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #30891 by bobolee
Chinese players' IP address was created by bobolee
Hello admins,sorry for the trouble.But I have to report to you that due to terrible international Internet connection,some of our Chinese players are using a "game accelerator " called "qiyou accelerator ",the website is www.qiyou.cn/
This accelerator is only for solving the bad Internet connection problem ,it is not a hack.It's like a VPN or a proxy server,it's users will connect to PR server through a qiyou's server in USA or Europe,that's why multiple Chinese players have the same foreign IP address.
BTW,this qiyou accelerator is not free,people are paying to play pr.Just make the situation clear,people are banned because of the same IP address.
I see a few good old long time Chinese players haven been banned for all strange reasons.This broke my heart,they migrated to squad,I heard the japanese players also migrated.
Admins was always kind to me,I consider some of them my friend,but terrible for other Chinese players ,I really don't know what's going on in the minds of these people ,why so many trouble ?people just want play the game,so simple .the situation is tragic indeed.I will leave along with all of them if things still that bullshit .
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by bobolee.
More
2 years 9 months ago #30913 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Chinese players' IP address
No one is targeting them. They were likely banned for cheating or not following our server rules.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds