Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

My bitch about ****s using ammo techies as improvised bomb cars

• Sapper28
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #30947 by Sapper28
This tactic is where you place an IED in an ammo techy somewhere in the back.  The IED lodges in the vehicle, then drive to the enemy and then you or another squad member detonates the IED.  For better or worse this tactic exists.  What I don't like is when the squad using this tactic starts hassling for the ammo techies.

Today on Outpost my squad was running mortars,. At one point, I ran an ammo to the mortars using an ammo techy.  The squad using the tactic to blow up ammo techies was trolling me to the point THAT I AM POSTING ABOUT IT NOW.  Although this map layer has 3 ammo techies they still wanted mine.  They would:
- hassle me constantly on local
- jump out in front of me so i would tk them
- chase and ram me in other .50cal techies
- try to block me in the repair bay with multiple vehicles

I am a big boy.  I would tell them to f**k off etc. When this goes on for 20 minutes, it's a bit out of control. Three admins were on prism, I reported the two main offenders, but there was no response.  I did not react other than verbally in game.  If this was RL, I would have started punching by the end.  Eventually i rolled the ammo techy and they shot it up nearly tking me.

It wes Cheerio's squad and the two main f**kers were Crylink and This_pc.  Both reported in game at the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
More
2 years 9 months ago #30951 by Deleted
Sounds like they were assholes. We'll deal with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sapper28
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 9 months ago #30953 by =HOG=Justice
I looked at the tracker and like you I was pissed off at what I saw as well. Trust me, the guys are going to be dealt with. Thanks for the report.

=HOG= Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sapper28
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds