Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PLAYER REPORT - ARSLANCHIK_2002, intentionall teamkill & hogging other's assets

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #32814 by TH0M
As the title states, Muttrah round GMT 02:07 PM

He used my mortar, hogging it, i talked to him to get out, reported him 3 times, no response
i fired warning shot (without the intention of killing him at all, my squad is close by in case he needed heal after that) only then he responded, then he killed me

i only wanted to use the mortars because everyone was asking for mortar support, & that single guy was hogging it

*EDITED the title and first sentence to be more precise*

Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by TH0M.
More
2 years 3 months ago #32819 by Deleted
Mortars are not claimable, first come first serve
More
2 years 3 months ago #32826 by TH0M
I know it was not claimable, as stated in the rules, sorry for not making it clear enough, i was posting that report while i was in the game

Here's a more thorough explanation:

1) during the briefing period i made a squad and named it MORTAR

2) at the start of the round my squad (3-4 person in total) built the FOB, 2 mortars, 1 AT, 1 AA emplacements, no other squad made mortar squad, nor tried to claim it, etc.

3) since there's only few of us in my mortar squad, time & again some may need to resupply on his own, like i did, maybe even resupply others, so that they could stay on their emplacement

4) now before you ask, why didn't i use the other mortar that was unmanned, because i already ran back & fourth couple of times to resupply that one mortar (again, limited man power) and other people were already asking for mortar support (our team was already getting pushed back really hard so i was just trying to respond with fire mission a.s.a.p.)

5) then ARSLANCHIK_2002 got in the mortar (the one with ammo):
5.a) without asking
5.b) no reponse when being talked to
5.c) not doing anything with the mortar

What i've done:
1) i've tried talking to him several times to get out of the mortar

2) checked which admin was online, filed reports 3 times with some pauses in between

3) fired a warning shot
3.a) again, a single shot, just to get his attention, cus honestly at this point i was out of ideas and this is my final resort
3.b) i didn't want to be nagging the admins around if they were not AFK but somehow missed my reports
3.c) i didn't want to spam the !rp function more than 3 times (plenty enough to get it on record)

What ARSLANCHIK_2002 did:
1) only then he jumped out of the mortar, shot me couple of times, which i din't even bother responding because again, my goal was delivering the fire mission a.s.a.p., not feeding the ignorant or the trolls

2) he then kept on talking in the background telling me to get out, that he wanted to use it, and making a "countdown" to my death ces he knew i was gonna bleed out

Added notes:
1) one of my squadmates spoke russian, i asked for his help cus apparently ARSLANCHIK_2002 also speaks russian.

2) he spoke with ARSLANCHIK_2002 in russian and explained that what he did was wrong & we were using the mortar, and that what he did was not how people do things here in HOG, they talked back & forth and so on.

3) no apology nor clarification from his side

4) after that, i knew i've done everything that i could, & there's nothing more i could do

TLDR

i've done everything within my abilites to respond constructively against disruptive players without being disruptive myself without any fruition, and this report is my last try
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off, Grump/Gump.45, Yordan, StarPlatinumX
More
2 years 3 months ago #32827 by TH0M
Provided is the tracker for this report
br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2022_01_10_...y_2_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo

Relevant time frame
03:14:00-03:05:00

i didn't even bother to re-spawn, my thought was if there's no action against that guy at that time, i was just planning to sign out cus it's not even worth it, and maybe come back some day in the future when things are more conducive

The following user(s) said Thank You: Yordan
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds