Kicked by abusive admin

• Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #11922 by Untgraad
Kicked by abusive admin was created by Untgraad
I was flying great on trans. Didn't even get locked because I can fly so fast and low in at Lynx. I didn't crash a single helo or even take any fire. Then I got booted for "wasting assets".

This is unacceptable HOG behavior. I once broke the rules here and have been following them religiously since. Now I'm a veteran and I get banned for - absolutely nothing?

Imajuhn moi shok!
  • Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #11923 by Untgraad
Replied by Untgraad on topic Kicked by abusive admin
When you have to wait minutes to get into a full server - and then you get kicked for doing your job. It makes you wonder who they are making admins these days. Especially when they will kick a player with almost three years of more than twice weekly play on their server.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11924 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Kicked by abusive admin
IGN/hash?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11937 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Kicked by abusive admin
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D'

[21:43:40 T2 SQUAD 4] =HOG= Haley11thACR: !k u-p asset waste
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11950 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Kicked by abusive admin
I remember u now...our squad gets to your chopper...I get in u take off....we yell to stop and get the other players...no response...u fly around the city twice and do nothing...Kick.
  • Untgraad
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12060 by Untgraad
Replied by Untgraad on topic Kicked by abusive admin
"I remember u now...our squad gets to your chopper...I get in u take off....we yell to stop and get the other players...no response...u fly around the city twice and do nothing...Kick."

Things that never happened.

I fly trans about three days a week. I have a working mic and earphones. I communicate in American English. If someone says "wait we have more players" I come back and pick them up unless I'm already full. I can't even tell what "I get in...we yell stop and get the other players" means. Your story is what - only you were in the helo - your squad was in the helo - that you told me to stop after taking off "in order to get other players" or did I actually get the other players? This pilot hates flying without a full load. "[F]ly around the city twice and do nothing" Does that mean that I didn't drop you off and I took back a full squad to main, because I can promise you that never happened. Did you kick me in mid-flight according to your story - because that's what your blippy made up response sounds like. I suggest that you warn before randomly kicking people. I also suggest you communicate with the squad lead before kicking because you don't like a pilot's conduct. That's how chain of command works.

I think that you might have me confused with one of my pilots (I'm usually SL). I don't know who you are. I get the impression that there must have been a misunderstanding in your command. Trust, but verify. I could be wrong, but I suggest that your superiors keep an eye on your conduct.

See you on the field!
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Untgraad.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds