Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ive been ban since almost a year and half.

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13730 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
Juan u are the 1st player I have ever received PM's requesting your ban and for u I got 3...before this incident. U have been banned before and here u are again. I have never overruled a temp ban but for u I am going to make an exception. We not going to lift your ban in 2 weeks. You are permanently banned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headless86, BaconCody, =HOG=JMoney, Potato_man
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago #13739 by Juanmg
Replied by Juanmg on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
what if i bring a guy to testify of what happened in there?
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago #13769 by Juanmg
Looks like you trust on the word of a troll isnt it? look at this ssg-clan.com/index.php?threads/pr-ban-appeal.168/
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago #13770 by Juanmg
That confirm that i wasnt the only trolling in main that day, we got a lot of trolls out there and me such play fucking good the whole time and one fucking day decide to troll gets perma ban while the trolls still playing and trolling like they does, just for a freaking video where he cut the scenes where he troll, is ridicoulesness, if both of us dindt get ban then lift the perma ban and you will c ill not fucking troll anymore, such a bad experience man wtf dude i got some mind problems and all i can do is play this fucking game all i want is keep playing, ask for me to some good guys and theyre gonna tell you hes a good squad leader, because i am, is just one day of troll whit the server almost death got me perma ban again is fucking ridicoulesness i just get lift a ban of a year and half and you will ban me so hard again come on dudes, gives someone a second chance bro
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13787 by Potato_man
Replied by Potato_man on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
There´s something called, Dod around the main, the area attack would not kill anyone. And that was months ago. I play on SSG almost everyday that is it full, and i dont have any problems with any admin. That ban appeal doesnt mean that i was trolling that day on the HOG server, i have been banned from HOG you can go and check. Twice. And since that i havent been in trouble, and the reason of those was for crashing a chooper into enemy bradley, and the all chat talking and i dont justify this, but all those things have been talked with the admins. It is not like you, and this is the point that you dont get. You fuck up your own team, destroying friendly assets, teamkilling, and spamming the squadleader chat. Such a cancerous person. And you keep doing it. Also im not the only one that have request your ban from the server.
About the video, you are not the first guy that i record while doing these things. And if the server is dead it doesn´t mean to do that, and being such an asshole.
And yes i think you have mental problems, clearly you are not a normal person.
Please bring the guy that knows what happend that day, i want to see.
The thing with this report i made is that confirms other ones. Is not only for trolling one day
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Potato_man.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13804 by Potato_man
Replied by Potato_man on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
I got this for u, to stop lying about the fake TK war i started at main, Also the fact you say that we tk each other before i started recording. You started shooting first for no reason, and now I've seen the br you didn't steal the chopper twice, just one time (because i killed you, as seen on the video, when you were going for the second round on the cow). The first time was Jean, but because you did what you did i thought it was u. Of course i tried to tk you when you stole it, i prefer that, that you destroying it. This is what you say at the first response after i reported you with the video:

"Is easy when we see just what we wanna see, this guy start a tk war on main base and i just follow him doing the same thing, after few give ups tk each other he get tired and i guess start setting the video i think we should c the complete video isnt it potato? is not justice when we see that video i step like a troll and more stuff but we see he was shooting too that give me the right of a tk war exist on main base at that time, he wasnt doing nothing as trans and i get the chopper once, that when i destroyed is because i know if i land on a chopper zone hes gonna kill me like he tried before, why he dont report me like stealing assets and keep playing? we both know potato something else was going on but ok, im ban i deal whit it"

Yes you wasn't the only one trolling around that day, Jean also was on that plan. You are also saying that i cut the scenes that i was trolling. Take a look at the br video. At the time everything started with you was the exact time where my video starts.

"That confirm that i wasnt the only trolling in main that day, we got a lot of trolls out there and me such play fucking good the whole time and one fucking day decide to troll gets perma ban while the trolls still playing and trolling like they does, just for a freaking video where he cut the scenes where he troll, is ridicoulesness, if both of us dindt get ban then lift the perma ban and you will c ill not fucking troll anymore, such a bad experience man wtf dude i got some mind problems and all i can do is play this fucking game all i want is keep playing, ask for me to some good guys and theyre gonna tell you hes a good squad leader, because i am, is just one day of troll whit the server almost death got me perma ban again is fucking ridicoulesness i just get lift a ban of a year and half and you will ban me so hard again come on dudes, gives someone a second chance bro"

And for last getting this from the first time you got banned, in your ban appeal you said:

"will you please unban me this time if i get kick or even warning for something then ban me forever but i promise to you ill play far and good"

Dont come here like this is the first time you got banned, claiming to get unbanned.
So yes the perma ban in my opinion is not an injustice, they are obeying your own word. Dont come here like this is the first time you got banned, claiming to get unbanned. Here's the video, it is 40+ mins long, the first 20 are the Juanmg16 Br track. And the other 20 mins was my br track starting at 21:34. As shown i didn't start a tk war at main, the only tk i have is for the guy that didn't want to get out of the chopper. Sorry for the length of the video, but whatever it is all the things that happend. Also Juan the first video i posted wasn't everything from you, you also tk me with a brdm, blew up a truck at main and tried to lat my chopper when i stopped you from getting it. If you are a "man" stop lying so much, and trying to get the admins feel bad for you.

Video Here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds