Banned for typing nigga on chat

• Shoo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1404 by Shoo
Replied by Shoo on topic Re:RE: Banned for typing nigga on chat

I mean in case I've been misunderstood I don't go around trying to offend anyone. I just treat every word as if it normal.

The last sentence is what the problem is, you want to and think its ok to say anything you want, here, we say differently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes, and that is what I came to apologize for. On your server what you say goes.
  • Shoo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1408 by Shoo
Replied by Shoo on topic Re:RE: Banned for typing nigga on chat
What is enough to remove the ban? I am and always have intended to follow the rules. I don't mean to disrespect even if it might look weird to you guys.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1409 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic Re:RE: Banned for typing nigga on chat
why was this thread allowed to go 4 pages this guy is obviously either a troll or an ignorant asshole
More
8 years 4 months ago #1411 by =HOG=Romeo
Replied by =HOG=Romeo on topic Re:RE: Banned for typing nigga on chat
And it would make a difference. After all, troll would probably taste just fine with some garlic and fava beans. But an asshole... an asshole will always taste like shit. Seriously. You gotta know these things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Moozery
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1412 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Banned for typing nigga on chat
@cody, we dont alllow players to contest bans in the game nor in ts. We tell them to come here so it can be discussed. We generally give people a chance to plead their ban.

@shoo, what i mean is, you think in your own mind its ok to say that. In fact you present it as if you dont know any better, for that, you cant control your speech, hence the ban continues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • Shoo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1415 by Shoo
Replied by Shoo on topic Re:Banned for typing nigga on chat
In fact I present that it's better to be casually offensive (and allow the privilege to others) rather than being sensitive. I am able to police myself and I can show it. I just have chosen not to for reason you might disagree with. Has HOG never had cases of people braking rules and later gaining a second chance? If the answer is no then I guess I don't have a case. Does this cause you to reconsider? Is there any way you can suggest with which I can show you that I really am not a psychopath but just a person with, I admit, eccentric take on offensive words. Basically I just think thoughts and actions should be offensive and words should not. I mean, I've been called an asshole here which is rich coming from you given the way HOG members conduct themselves on these forums. But this is about me. If such a way doesn't exist I won't bother you any more if I am being such a pain.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Shoo.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds